Naslund and Forsberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnaby_Joe*

Before the tournament started, I heard all the hype about these 2 great players. They both played absolutely brutal; especially Naslund. :speechles

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Today I can say with pride : "I never considered Naslund one of World's top 40 players, even when he was in the top 5 in NHL scoring."

For once, I was right :teach:

SopelFan*

wilka91 said:
Today I can say with pride : "I never considered Naslund one of World's top 40 players, even when he was in the top 5 in NHL scoring."

I'm not even going to bother with this one... if you would rather have 40 guys before Naslund, then I hope you are never an NHL GM.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
Forsberg was fighting injuries (again), but he still showed some effort, Naslund just sucked. Maybe Naslund was still suffering from the elbow injury by Moore.

If they weren't 100%, they probably should've given their spots to someone else, but the drubbing at the hands of the Czechs was a team loss.

H/H

Aug 27, 2004
wilka91 said:

Name the 40 better players so I can have a laugh.

Burnaby_Joe*

monster_bertuzzi said:
Hell, name 5 players better than Naslund and I will give you a medal. :shakehead

Forsberg,Sakic,Iginla,Kovalchuk and Steve Moore. :D

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
wilka91 said:

:lol: :lol

You are kidding......right ?? Naslund is easily top 5 for forwards and top 10 for all players.

Anthony*

monster_bertuzzi said:
The curse usually makes you get fatally injured or in a car accident or something, not to suddenly suck.
it made eddie george suddenly suck

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
ComrieFanatic said:
forsberg,sakic,lemieux,thornton,iginla

this is not for all-time.

My opinion

top forwards in the game

1. Forsberg
2. Iginla
3. Naslund
4. Kovalchuk
5. Sakic

Burnaby_Joe*

jtuzzi21 said:
this is not for all-time.

My opinion

top forwards in the game

1. Forsberg
2. Iginla
3. Naslund
4. Kovalchuk
5. Sakic

You seriously think Naslund is better than Sakic?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Of the older players left in the game...or I should say older centers

Joe Sakic remains the best of the crop.

I think right now he plays better than Mario Lemieux, not saying much because of Mario's injury last year, but the year before I thought he was better.

I'm not saying that over the course of his career he has/was better than Mario, just within recent years...

I'd take him over Lemieux and Yzerman right now anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad