GDT: Nashville Predators vs Vancouver Canucks 12-3-13 7pm

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Without the Weber bomb the chance of us scoring aren't high. Oh look we got a PP now a little late.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
A 6 on 4 and they had to dump the puck into the zone. I don't know why Trotz pulls the goalie because they spend most of their time trying to not be scored on the empty net. Another loss at home. The score was worse then the game actually was.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
get ready to see the attendance bottom out. no one wants to watch this team and honestly i don't blame them. its boring

Wrong Box Legwand

Jul 29, 2013
Someone should post a video of the Luongo dive to the main board. And a screenshot of their twitter admitting it.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Honestly though if you asked any general hockey fan how many games the Preds would win with Weber, Klein, and Pekka all out, the answer would be zero.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
old no neck talking roses... cut the bs. i want him to grab the mic and throw it then tell grimson to shove it just for some laughs

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
I really hate to be negative but I have to get something off my chest. If your coaching staff doesn't realize that to win a game you have to score more goals than the opposition you are going to be mediocre. We have a goalie we can win with now, but our line combinations are terrible. Every successful NHL team relies on their top two lines for scoring and the 3rd and 4th lines to just play even with their counterparts. The Predators philosophy is to allow fairly equal time to all 4 lines. It doesn't work! We have some quality players that need to play on the same lines. Hornquist is great in his role and always hustles, but he doesn't have the skill set to bury the puck 5 on 5. Stalburg is wasted when not on a speed line. He and Smith need to be together. I understand we are missing Weber and Klein, but all NHL teams have to deal with injuries. I just wish you Trotz apologists would realistically look at his "system" and realize it DOESN'T WORK!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
3 home games- against Edmonton, Philly, and Vancouver, and we go 0-2-1 with a total of 3 goals scored. Injuries or not, that ain't gonna cut it- big time missed opportunity

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
3 home games- against Edmonton, Philly, and Vancouver, and we go 0-2-1 with a total of 3 goals scored. Injuries or not, that ain't gonna cut it- big time missed opportunity

Just terrible. No other way around it.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Yes, I would loath him if he wasn't on my team.

Really impressed by your goalie: very controlled in the crease, good economy of movement. I was very impressed.

was very impressed with yalls goalies control in the crease. very smooth and crisp. :naughty:

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Loungo must have gone to the Ron Wilson School of Acting. :shakehead

Aside from the stupid refs, we didn't bury the chances we had. The miss by Stalberg was terrible. Might have been a different game if he buries that. Just so frustrating to see us once again fail to take advantage of our chances.

This team is mediocre at best.

We are now dead last in the division and third from the bottom in the conference.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad