Post-Game Talk: Nashville Predators vs. Ottawa Senators 6PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I missed the game last night unfortunately but always love going back and reading GDTs. They scored, that's game! We're done! We win! Typical flow. :)

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
James Neal. :yo:

Hutton played well, too.

Did anyone else catch Pekka's bench interview? He threw in Hutton's "hey thanks for having me", lol!

Pete Weber is now doing our radio PBP, for reasons not entirely clear but possibly due to his having a heart attack during the season last year

Possibly, but he also wants to call a Stanley Cup. And the local TV broadcast only goes through the first and second rounds until the national TV picks up the games. Radio is all local throughout.

Sometimes I wonder if Pete knows things we don't? ;)

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
James Neal. :yo:

Hutton played well, too.

Did anyone else catch Pekka's bench interview? He threw in Hutton's "hey thanks for having me", lol!

Possibly, but he also wants to call a Stanley Cup. And the local TV broadcast only goes through the first and second rounds until the national TV picks up the games. Radio is all local throughout.

I love it when the guys pick up on the local jokes. Back when Anders Lindback was our backup, there was some sort of fundraiser going on where the "wives/girlfriends" created gift baskets to raffle off and Anders' had Skittles in it.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

From what I have heard, Pete had no part of the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad