Pre-Game Talk: Nashville Predators vs. Edmonton Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart Dunsparce*

I'm going to attend this game with a couple friends, got front row seats as well, hopefully they pull out a win. There's only 2 games on today and the Detroit game shouldn't overlap with this one. It's nationally televised so everyone will be able to see if this is a pretend streak or if we're capable of sticking with the western conference. It's Nashville and recently the Oilers have had a good history playing them. Oilers win this game 5-3.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Winnable game for sure.

I don't think Nashville is as good as their record suggests.

Having seen bits of two Preds games on Gamecenter Live... they are the real deal. Not an easy opponent. Tonight will be a great test... they are maybe not the Kings tough, but more dangerous from the backend.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
The kids always wake up to this game. I expect a win, if not a blow out.

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
Time to send Rinne back to Finland where the competition is a little easier.

Ergot

Pinko
Oct 4, 2014
GVA
We've got a real chance to make it five tonight. Rustlin' jimmies around the league and HF. Let's go Oil!!!

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
I thought Nashville is a team that always beats us? maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe it's just because the last game I went to was the Preds and they won and I'm still sour.

anyway, I don't see it being an easy win at all, but I hope they keep that streak alive. Block 20 million more shots.

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
I'm actually worried about tonights game. I said before the season started that, due to their offensive additions (Neal, Roy, Jokinen and Ribeiro) to go along with their already strong defence, Nashville will be a playoff team this year. It's still way too early but the way they've started makes me think they're another one of those west teams we have to be weary of.

Hope I'm wrong..at least for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad