Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Unrelated question but I didn't know where else to post it. Are bars on Broadway opened back up yet? Thinking of coming up for the weekend if they are. Thanks
Not with musicians and such. As for individual places it's sort of piecemeal. Honky Tonks reopen on Lower Broadway in Nashville during Phase One

I have a friend who is associated with Tomcats restaurants, including Southern and Acme. They were told they wouldn't open til June 1 at earliest, though they'd been told middle of June prior to that so it's fluid. Southernaire is open for pickup (and has options from both restaurants) but sit down is not in place.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Unrelated question but I didn't know where else to post it. Are bars on Broadway opened back up yet? Thinking of coming up for the weekend if they are. Thanks

No, we enter phase 2 on Monday which does allow restaurants to open at limited capacity, but bars are still closed.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
New date for Southern and Acme is June 5. Acme will be rooftop only. They can have live music for phase 2 but only 2 members of a band and no dancing. I guess the 2 members thing is to make sure there is distance between performers, but I haven't heard an actual reason for the limitation.

I read today that Japan is considering paying half of your trip expenses to encourage people to come back to visit. I can see Nashville having to do something similar. All that work to make downtown a fun (and profitable) place...this has just been devastating. I don't know that things can come back fully but I hope it does!

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
No, we enter phase 2 on Monday which does allow restaurants to open at limited capacity, but bars are still closed.

Redneck riviera has been open for a couple of weeks, so a little confused. Maybe cause they serve food?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Redneck riviera has been open for a couple of weeks, so a little confused. Maybe cause they serve food?
Right. The restaurant could open at 50% when phase 1 was implemented but there had to be spaces between tables and no bar/entertainment/dancing (my mother in law is thrilled with this concept). What has to stay closed are places that are only bars and have no food/table seating. I don't know this but I would guess nachos/peanuts would not be considered meals and wouldn't make the cut, even with table seating.

Restaurants can HAVE a bar, it's just closed. As of the 25th Nashville restaurants can be open with 75% patronage, social distancing measures still in place, but they can have entertainment--still can't sit at the bar, though. Honestly, it would seem to me that eating at a bar should be fine if there is a stool between each diner, but I am not the one making the rules.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Has anyone heard an official announcement from the Preds about unused tickets from this season's games? I paid in full up front for this season along with parking.

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Nothing directly by e-mail. I do recall a Pred News post that they were going to apply the credit to next years season tickets. More likely the year after next year!

Very disappointing to say the least.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
You can probably request the amount be refunded at this point. They know they won't be used in any way.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I sent an e-mail to stop my payments for next year and have everything refunded. They credited last years remaining balance as well as the first two monthly payments they had taken out for the 20-21 season.

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Thanks for the update. Did you receive a refund? Are they allowing you to keep your seats for 20-21(or 21-22) without a deposit? Just wondering what I should ask my ticket rep for since he has not been very forthcoming.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Thanks for the update. Did you receive a refund? Are they allowing you to keep your seats for 20-21(or 21-22) without a deposit? Just wondering what I should ask my ticket rep for since he has not been very forthcoming.
I told them I didn't want to give up my seats but I couldn't justify paying for something that there is no plan for at this time. The refunded everything and my rep said he'd get in touch when there was a plan for the return of fans to the arena.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
This is an interesting topic. We have been making our monthly payments under the assumption that there will eventually be a season and worst case we will have basically prepaid for the following season. I guess the risk of course is they go bankrupt and our money is not protected.

What I'm most concerned by though is that they will come up with some jacked up compressed schedule that I will have no interest in being a part of. For example taking a 6 month 82 game schedule and compressing it into 4-5 months (Dec - Apr w/ playoffs starting in May or something similar). I have enough trouble dealing with a full season ticket load as it is much less a compressed one.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
This is an interesting topic. We have been making our monthly payments under the assumption that there will eventually be a season and worst case we will have basically prepaid for the following season. I guess the risk of course is they go bankrupt and our money is not protected.

What I'm most concerned by though is that they will come up with some jacked up compressed schedule that I will have no interest in being a part of. For example taking a 6 month 82 game schedule and compressing it into 4-5 months (Dec - Apr w/ playoffs starting in May or something similar). I have enough trouble dealing with a full season ticket load as it is much less a compressed one.
Those 10 day stretches with 6-7 games are pretty stressful. There will usually be one in there that I'll let the kids use. It's just too much. I'm sure it also is for the players but that is part of the deal when you play for the NHL. I don't see any checks from the NHL showing up in my bankfeed.

Reactions: LCPreds

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville

I would expect a Dec.- May schedule with the playoffs being pushed back to ending in July. Then the next season can start a couple weeks later than normal and end on time.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Assuming every other league doesn't change their schedule, too, the NHL may find that an alternate schedule running from December and on into the summer works well for them. Might put more eyes on hockey due to timing because of the lack of games and playoffs of other leagues.

And let's face it, what BETTER place to be on a hot summer day than an air conditioned arena!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Unfortunately, that isn't good for ice conditions though.
No
But I'll bet if they slowly began to move up within the big 4 (or really 5 now) in viewership they might have enough money and justification to find a way to improve arena and ice conditions over time. They're going to have to anyway if temperatures continue to skew warmer everywhere hockey is played -- this just makes them do it sooner.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
So the Perds changed their pricing for STH's again via section reassignment. Same view, same seats, new higher price. My section appears to now be in a higher price bracket. Nearly doubled what I was paying before, thousands of dollars. I'm locked in for three more seasons I think at the old price. Then a decision will have to be made. I'm not pleased right now.

Look as this rainbow of colors below. 20 different price points now.

Capture10-13-2020-7.36.15 PM.jpg

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
My god what a price increase over what we're currently paying in the sideline club area. I really thought we were locked in to a max YoY % increase tied back to when we originally signed up for our last 3 year plan back in 2017. We reupped for 3 years in 2019 as I recall. I'm just not sure how it works when we go to renew next time. Will it definitely be at these rates or is that for new STH?

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
My god what a price increase over what we're currently paying in the sideline club area. I really thought we were locked in to a max YoY % increase tied back to when we originally signed up for our last 3 year plan back in 2017. We reupped for 3 years in 2019 as I recall. I'm just not sure how it works when we go to renew next time. Will it definitely be at these rates or is that for new STH?

This is on the Preds website for new STH's. I highly doubt we'll be grandfathered in at the old rate once our current plans end. Without looking, I think I'm signed up through the 22/23 season under the old rates. At least it better be the old rates. This is not a small increase. I'm also worried about losing my fellow STH's who I've gotten to know over the seasons. Seeing them is part of the fun of going to the games.

I haven't been contacted from the FO about my tickets since before Covid. Not that I was looking for them to contact me prior to this.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Holy shit. What a fine time to have such a dramatic increase in prices, the team is tending down, and people are out of work. I guess they are giving us November off from payments only to hit us with this gutpunch!

I take pride in saying that I'm a Day One STH, but damn, looks like my days as a STH will be coming to an end after this cycle.

Also, from that list it looks like you can no longer buy season tickets in sections 313-322. Am I seeing that right? There are no ST prices listed for those sections.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Looks like they put 313-322 on the location map but not on the pricing chart. That pricing is full season, I didn't look at half and quarter season pricing. 313 thru 322 might be on those?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Looks like they put 313-322 on the location map but not on the pricing chart. That pricing is full season, I didn't look at half and quarter season pricing. 313 thru 322 might be on those?

I just checked and didn't see them on the half. Planning to reach out to my rep to see what the future holds when it's time for the next reup. Figure there isn't a whole lot else slamming those folks right now, assuming they aren't furloughed (hopefully not).

Reactions: Marty Party

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad