Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
When I go to Nashville preds site (just went) and click on single game tickets for feb 16th, St. Louis game.....same thing as with buffalo game. It says rivalry pack and I can’t purchase any tickets just for St. Louis game without choosing a second game. It won’t even let me look for availability. Same thing as happened when I went to look at Sabre’s game so I could price my tickets...
So very confused.

That is just strange- I don't see any of that- no problems on my end.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
That is just strange- I don't see any of that- no problems on my end.
Makes me pull my hair out. I looked at preds site on both laptop and iPad....how can I be getting a different result on the preds site for the feb 16th than you!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Anyone else unable to text ticket link to people? I can email via desktop but I can't send a ticket from the mobile site--by text or email. I mentioned it to my rep and he said he would let Ticketmaster know but nothing has changed. It's just odd that it just stopped working.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey guys,

Does anyone still have hard tickets/ticket stubs from the game vs the Calgary Flames on October 31st? I was at the game, but was unable to acquire an actual ticket and I like to collect them, since I don't go to that many games.

My girlfriend and I flew all the way to Nashville that week and had a blast. What a game too! If anyone could help me with tickets from that game, it would be greatly appreciated!

Just quoting this hoping someone who can help me, sees this!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
very few people use paper tickets.

your only shot (not a very good one) is to join a group on Facebook that buy and sell predators tickets and post and offer cash to grab attention.

Yep- I go to hundreds of events every year and I can't remember the last time I had an actual paper ticket.

It has been years and years

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Ticketmaster announces no refunds for events that are postponed... in the middle of a global pandemic.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Ticketmaster announces no refunds for events that are postponed... in the middle of a global pandemic.

Of course not. They're doing the same thing on the concert side to. Until events are officially canceled and not postponed/rescheduled, they're going to keep your money.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
By the way, Ticketmaster did start refunding some events. I think this kicked off a week or so ago but I've lost all sense of time so who knows.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I was not charged for tickets at all in April and May's was $20 less than usual. It was the first payment on the new season (I think) so they may have just applied any overage to my account.

I, too, have lost all sense of time @LCPreds.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I was not charged for tickets at all in April and May's was $20 less than usual. It was the first payment on the new season (I think) so they may have just applied any overage to my account.

I, too, have lost all sense of time @LCPreds.

My 3 year renewal was up this year and I have not done anything as far as renewing yet. As far as I know they have indefinitely extended the deadline, but I am just not in a hurry to start a new monthly payment with all the uncertainty going on. The way everyone in the country seems to be making all policy decisions based on fear/worst case scenario, I don't know when we are ever going to have sports with fans in the stands again

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
My 3 year renewal was up this year and I have not done anything as far as renewing yet. As far as I know they have indefinitely extended the deadline, but I am just not in a hurry to start a new monthly payment with all the uncertainty going on. The way everyone in the country seems to be making all policy decisions based on fear/worst case scenario, I don't know when we are ever going to have sports with fans in the stands again

I renewed last year, inadvertently. I thought I was renewing for "an additional" 3 years. Instead they negated year three and started from there on the next three. That really wasn't spelled out and the agreement terms changed. It's like pulling teeth to find their agreements anyway and to change it from what I had finally found kind of annoyed me.

I think we'll have sports with fans by January of 2021, and I hope it's felt safe enough to do so before then. The country can't just prop everything up with loans and sustenance checks forever and honestly I don't think most people want that. At some point, people have to restart their lives. I think "now" is too soon, though I am in favor of the phased method IF people go back if metrics deem it necessary. People have to slowly return to society to find out if what we're doing is working!

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I renewed last year, inadvertently. I thought I was renewing for "an additional" 3 years. Instead they negated year three and started from there on the next three. That really wasn't spelled out and the agreement terms changed. It's like pulling teeth to find their agreements anyway and to change it from what I had finally found kind of annoyed me.

I think we'll have sports with fans by January of 2021, and I hope it's felt safe enough to do so before then. The country can't just prop everything up with loans and sustenance checks forever and honestly I don't think most people want that. At some point, people have to restart their lives. I think "now" is too soon, though I am in favor of the phased method IF people go back if metrics deem it necessary. People have to slowly return to society to find out if what we're doing is working!
I still think we'll have regular business-as-usual sports with fans by October, in time for the new season! Although it depends on just how valuable finishing out this season is to the NHL. If they really want to push the agenda of finishing the current season out, some way some how, and don't start next season until December-ish anyway, then it's kind of a moot point.

But as much as I rail against too-aggressive over-opening, I still don't expect that we'll end up not in a position to move back-to-normal for October. We'd have to really botch the current re-opening process to miss that. We might of course do that. It's not impossible. We're pretty dumb. But dumb and lucky. It's still only May, and 4 more months will tell us a heckuvanawfulot.

Reactions: Adz

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I think the NHLs rumored plan to finish this year without fans and not start next year until december or January is a tacit acknowledgement that we wont be able to have fans in the stands by October. Short of a miracle or the vaccine getting here much quicker than everyone says, in person sports especially indoors wont fly that soon.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I just don't see it. I think we will have sports back, but don't see fans in the stands until 2021.
Conversely, I don't see us being that smart. :) Your answer is basically what I'd expect from any intelligent person or designated public health official. And yet... I somehow feel like a different perspective will win out... :oops:

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
No fans until 2021.... if that happens, there are going to be a lot of sports leagues everywhere around the world hurting. wouldn't be surprised to see some leagues collapse.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
No fans until 2021.... if that happens, there are going to be a lot of sports leagues everywhere around the world hurting. wouldn't be surprised to see some leagues collapse.

I am afraid this might be true because everyone is making decisions based on fear, not facts.

But if it is 2021- when in 2021??? Does that mean no fans in NHL arenas until October 2021?? Surely to goodness that will not be the case.

I know it is polarizing and I may be in the minority, but if this thing continues trending the way it is now (in a positive direction), and it doesn't take a dramatic turn for the worse, I strongly believe we should have sports with fans in the fall/winter

But I will believe it when I see it

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
So- any of you guys in my situation- your 3 (or 1) year commitment is over and up for renewal now?

I will be renewing whenever there are games with fans again, but I am just not in a hurry to start paying money when it is possible we may not have games with fans for a very long time.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
So- any of you guys in my situation- your 3 (or 1) year commitment is over and up for renewal now?

I will be renewing whenever there are games with fans again, but I am just not in a hurry to start paying money when it is possible we may not have games with fans for a very long time.

Yup . I renewed year before last but not paying any money now until we see what’s going on.

JGeorge54

Feb 6, 2016
Unrelated question but I didn't know where else to post it. Are bars on Broadway opened back up yet? Thinking of coming up for the weekend if they are. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->