Nashville Predators Hockey Talk - Playoffs 2024

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
man I miss the realy nice glossy cool graphics or pictures tangible tickts that could hold in your hand and the important games you would keep
Agreed. I collected my ticket stubs from concerts and sporting events for a really long time and it was a fun way to go back and look through all of those experinces. Unfortunately that pretty abruptly came to a halt a few years ago. You used to at least be able to get a physical ticket if you wanted when they first transitioned to e-tickets but now that's completely impossible.

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
Agreed. I collected my ticket stubs from concerts and sporting events for a really long time and it was a fun way to go back and look through all of those experinces. Unfortunately that pretty abruptly came to a halt a few years ago. You used to at least be able to get a physical ticket if you wanted when they first transitioned to e-tickets but now that's completely impossible.
Yes collecting concerts tickets was diffinitely cool also. You got some status also from cool concert tiks! lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad