GDT: Nashville Predators @ Calgary Flames 8PM MT CBC (Human > Tiger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Dt86mJKUwAA09Z5.jpg:small

This is my favourite thing right now.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Guys, I really don't like baiting these sorts of things. But there's five pages of discussion about this game on HFOil right now. These guys wish so bad that they could be Flames fans.
Just read it . Phew. I need a big drink of water to wash all that salt away.
Talk about an unhealthy obsession.

Reactions: Janks

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I truly believe we are going to win the Cup this year. This team has no holes and they are a playoff built team. I love our guys so much. What a time to be a Flames fan after all the hell we’ve been through.

Reactions: SKRusty

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Ok i just read a bunch of the posts on the coilers page. They have very few ppl with hockey knowledge. Most of them are just troll posts kinda like their team. I just love how salty they are though. Makes me smile.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Guys, I really don't like baiting these sorts of things. But there's five pages of discussion about this game on HFOil right now. These guys wish so bad that they could be Flames fans.
It's actually embarrassing how much they obsess about us lol

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
That thread I made about how I thought this team was a bubble team is looking like a pretty good jinx thread right now! :naughty:

I hope it lasts all year! HUGE win! Aye to be boys!

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
I was saying this earlier, to pair Oliver with Brodie against McDavid. You can’t stop him, so get our fastest skaters to push him to the outside and try to slow him down.

@Johnny Hoxville Your boy Oliver is making a huge push to be a full time NHLer. The drama could be unfolding here soon if Kylington keeps putting in games like Saturday night.

@OvermanKingGainer I forecasted 109 pts and was ostracized too. I hope I am wrong on the low side because that means the Flames will be vying for first in the West. The injury situation needs to get better soon though as the Flames cannot sustain losing many more players and keep winning.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
@Johnny Hoxville Your boy Oliver is making a huge push to be a full time NHLer. The drama could be unfolding here soon if Kylington keeps putting in games like Saturday night.

@OvermanKingGainer I forecasted 109 pts and was ostracized too. I hope I am wrong on the low side because that means the Flames will be vying for first in the West. The injury situation needs to get better soon though as the Flames cannot sustain losing many more players and keep winning.

I think as of today, Oliver would go back down. However where it gets interesting is I don’t think that although Valimaki has been very good, his highs have not matched Kylington’s. Oliver is coming and hard making an excellent case to force the coaches hand. If he keeps playing like he did last night, he looks to be the 4th best defender on this team and I don’t see how he can go back down.

Another option would be to send down Andersson and play Stone when he’s back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad