GDT: Nashville Predators (5-1-0 10 pts) at Calgary Flames (4-2-0 8 pts) 10-19-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Anyone else thin a Watson-Sissons-Rinaldo line could be a strong line? Strong on the urge to drink but could be effective.

Not a lot of speed but would be a bitch to play against. That is probably the 4th line we'll see when Watson comes back.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Anyone else thin a Watson-Sissons-Rinaldo line could be a strong line? Strong on the urge to drink but could be effective.

Agree. Specialization is the name of the game these days in the NHL and that line would certainly bring the boom with some typical random 4th line scoring.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Saw a replay of the Rinne injury and it looked like he slid like you would to going post to post but he missed the post and his right leg kept on stretching into the splits and then fiala went into him.

I'd guess groin, obviously...

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Hah forsberg just showed that empty net curse is definitely dead with some voodoo backhand magic.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
FF9 wooo! We candidly had about 5 hooks prior to that ENG, but I'll take it.

#1 in the NHL with 1 less GP than TOR

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Ahhh some road winner pie! I get zero points in the game again but couldn't care less..

Just hope Peks injury is day to day and not worse

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
When Saros came in we just started bleeding good scoring chances. Thankfully, he was up to the task but still would've liked a more sound defensive game there in the end.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Good win but hoping Rinne isn't injured too seriously. Saros came in and played great. Rinaldo with the GWG. In previous years losing Rinne would be disastrous but Saros may get a chance to prove whether or not he is ready to be a number 1 goalie.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I feel really good about our heir-apparent tender dynamic; Saros is a stud and can phase in at his own pace as Peks ages out. Love Peks and am not at all pushing for a full-time change any time soon, but a 1A/1B setup in the next two years would make a lot of sense.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Saw a replay of the Rinne injury and it looked like he slid like you would to going post to post but he missed the post and his right leg kept on stretching into the splits and then fiala went into him.

I'd guess groin, obviously...

Yeah, I think that he injured his groin before Fiala even ran into him. The sort-of-good news is that he initially kept playing and didn't seem to be in discomfort when he left, so it may be only a minor pull (which could still mean being out for a couple weeks, but that's a lot better than the months that a severe pull can cost).

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Yeah, I think that he injured his groin before Fiala even ran into him. The sort-of-good news is that he initially kept playing and didn't seem to be in discomfort when he left, so it may be only a minor pull (which could still mean being out for a couple weeks, but that's a lot better than the months that a severe pull can cost).

The other possibility is the concussion spotters thought FiFi got him in the gourd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->