Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I signed up the very first day for the Verified Fan Program (email came in August 20) , saw that I was to get an email 9/9 with the code. Did not get the email or the code. Not that I was verified, rejected etc. Have used the Ticketmaster under same account for years. Am Tennessee resident.

On the evening of Sunday, September 9, you'll receive an email confirming whether you've been verified and whether you've also been selected to participate in the presale.

Wanted to get 2 tickets to 4 games, but for the first time the second half of the season is not available yet. Doesn't matter, guess that I'm verified as a non fan so won't be coming to any games this year. Guess they know the way to guarantee that I'm not a fan.

Well done Preds!
What's weird is I'm a STH and get all the Verified Fan information. Check your gmail.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Anyone sit on the Wicked Weed side of club? We’re moving there this upcoming season and forgot to scope our escape route. What’s the fastest way out if you park in MCC? We used to sit on other side and would just head straight down the large staircase and out past tavern 96. But I’m hoping we might actually have a better exit on the other side.

MCC parking? Easy, there's an exit door right behind the Acura NSX they have parked to the right of the Wicked Weed lounge. Just take those stairs down to the 6th Ave South street level exit. Then it's a short walk down to the MCC. You should get out pretty quickly each night.

Reactions: LCPreds

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
MCC parking? Easy, there's an exit door right behind the Acura NSX they have parked to the right of the Wicked Weed lounge. Just take those stairs down to the 6th Ave South street level exit. Then it's a short walk down to the MCC. You should get out pretty quickly each night.

Awesome, thanks for that. I know exactly which door you’re referring to. Sounds like an even faster escape than the one we use from the other side too.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
What's weird is I'm a STH and get all the Verified Fan information. Check your gmail.

Was surprised how few were still available. Thought they held out 3000 for single game purchase. Guess I'll be last minute on secondary market and see what STH's put up for mid week games and after New Years.

Reactions: Adz

pjoner

Nov 30, 2005
Got an email from Preds central

The general public on-sale will be on Thursday, Sept. 13 and available single-game tickets for home games through Dec. 31 will be made available at that time.

Did they happen to indicate a time? Ticketmaster states date/time is "still in the works".

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Anybody else not able to get into their ticket account? Mine won't accept my name/password on my phone nor on my computer. I read where some others were having difficulty, as well. I've always had it "saved" to my computers and the info was wiped.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
They must have something weird going on. The tab for mysmashville.com login is showing up as [current-page:page-title]. Main page is showing up as Home | [site:name].

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
It's showing up on my phone and computer now. Glad they're getting the bugs out before we need to access the tickets!

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
They sent a couple of emails about STH parking back on the 4th and 7th. MCC must have filled because it was no longer listed on the second email. Plus the prices increased on the two remaining garages, Pinnacle and 505, from the 4th to the 7th.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I never got the email, but I did message my rep about it. He did email me back and I am doing the 505 garage again. Unfortunately, my rep seems to have forgotten I need paper tickets. Sigh. Yes, I know I can bug him again about it but I am tired of having to contact them multiple times for this. I got a performance bonus from work this month so I may as well pony up for a new phone that supports the ticket app.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I never got the email, but I did message my rep about it. He did email me back and I am doing the 505 garage again. Unfortunately, my rep seems to have forgotten I need paper tickets. Sigh. Yes, I know I can bug him again about it but I am tired of having to contact them multiple times for this. I got a performance bonus from work this month so I may as well pony up for a new phone that supports the ticket app.
I like having mine on my phone now that I've gotten used to it. Wish I could use it at the parking garage, too. I am always afraid I'll forget to print it. Haven't yet, but I like to think ahead.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
I know you don't miss many games, but paper tickets to hand to a friend are sooooo much easier than the mobile ones. Especially to gold games. Having to remember to go thru all the steps to transfer the morning of a game when you are out of town is a pain.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I know you don't miss many games, but paper tickets to hand to a friend are sooooo much easier than the mobile ones. Especially to gold games. Having to remember to go thru all the steps to transfer the morning of a game when you are out of town is a pain.
That's true if you actually see the person beforehand or their schedule is predictable. I have folks who come from miles away to go to the game with me, sometimes able to go (or NOT) at the last minute so I'd rather have something you can easily transfer via phone. I'm rarely out of town so that isn't an issue for me, but timing definitely is. I hate the time constraint.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL

That's true if you actually see the person beforehand or their schedule is predictable. I have folks who come from miles away to go to the game with me, sometimes able to go (or NOT) at the last minute so I'd rather have something you can easily transfer via phone. I'm rarely out of town so that isn't an issue for me, but timing definitely is. I hate the time constraint.

There are times when either is a better, depending on circumstances. It's almost like it would be nice if the team would make paper tickets an OPTION so we could use it if we want. They don't have to print them; just make print-at-home an option. They can scan a bar code off a piece of paper as easily as they can scan off a phone.

I'm all for modernization and saving the team money, but there's no reason they can't let me print out a bar coded ticket at home.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anyone know if they’ll let us bring a 6 year old with us to the meet and greet? We only have two tickets but wanted to bring our niece out for all of the festivities.

I can ask tonight just wondering if anyone knew how strict they’re planning to be.

Speaking of tonight: it hit me once I loaded those tickets to the wallet. Hockey is back!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad