Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Interesting- on a per ticket basis, your club tickets are not much more than my upper deck tickets.

I would love to see the graphic spelling out tickets for every level- but I have not been able to find it anywhere.
When I moved from 315 I paid $4 more per ticket. It was worth it to me. I loved the view where I was but because it was the AYCE section people were rowdy, the people in the sections came and went, and at that time they kept having in school bands. Bands and hockey just don't mesh for me, particularly when the tubas are close by. The seats were very snug, too. Club is quieter. There was a time when I wouldn't have liked that but I do now. Bathrooms/concessions have relatively short waits, the view is great, and the seats are roomy.

I can't find it on the website. They make stuff like that way too hard to find. I'll check at the office tomorrow--that's where I keep most of my Preds paperwork. The prices I gave came directly from my invoices.

I have had a much harder time selling tickets even at cost this year. If people look at preds site they do not list the tickets by resellers unless you click a button that is kind of small. I think people just don't see it. Other teams don't do this on their site.
Also, like tonight, can't go, and the preds site says only singles left.....well , there are lots of resellers with 2 or more. But it's hard to find them the way the preds have asked Ticketmaster to do this.

Yes I'm just trying to break even or pay for some playoffs sometimes. But next year will be more aggressive in advance and probably use stubhub more.

Every time I check the straight up TM site for tickets it automatically turns on the aftermarket tickets.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
@drwpreds I checked at work and have nothing telling the rates for tickets since 2015. Sorry!

Yep- same here- I can't find it anywhere either- I don't think they have it posted anywhere- probably by design. The less we know about the prices and what others are paying the better it is for them.

Reactions: Adz

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Every time I check the straight up TM site for tickets it automatically turns on the aftermarket tickets.
Oh good, when I look them up on ipad and look for nashville predators tickets, it takes me to preds first and then to TM , and aftermarket isn't on... thanks.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Has anyone noticed that the so called "Golden Games" are now being allowed to be re-sold? There are resale tickets on the official Preds ticket exchange for every game, including the golden games, and it has been that way, I think, for most of the 2nd half of the season.

Tonight's Pens game and Tuesday's Leafs game, along with the Hawks game on 4/6- all Gold games and all for sale on the ticket exchange and able to be resold by season ticket holders.

Interesting...

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Has anyone noticed that the so called "Golden Games" are now being allowed to be re-sold? There are resale tickets on the official Preds ticket exchange for every game, including the golden games, and it has been that way, I think, for most of the 2nd half of the season.

Tonight's Pens game and Tuesday's Leafs game, along with the Hawks game on 4/6- all Gold games and all for sale on the ticket exchange and able to be resold by season ticket holders.

Interesting...
Good to know that they are removing the golden handcuffs from season ticket holders.

Reactions: TitansVolsPreds615

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN

Interesting...

Yeah that’s how I sold my Blackhawks tickets. The Preds got smart that people were just going around it by using Stubhub.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Yeah that’s how I sold my Blackhawks tickets. The Preds got smart that people were just going around it by using Stubhub.
They may as well capture the additional revenue.
I recall that I read that they are going to allow them to be sold next year as a benefit to STH but may limit it by zip code.

Reactions: LCPreds

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
What does everyone think of the Winter Classic announcement? The fact that they are limiting each person to buy 12 tickets says that they are hoping that people buy the max and as they release seats that are on hold, they will flex them down.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
What does everyone think of the Winter Classic announcement? The fact that they are limiting each person to buy 12 tickets says that they are hoping that people buy the max and as they release seats that are on hold, they will flex them down.

Or the stadium just holds a ton of people.

Reactions: predfan98

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Or the stadium just holds a ton of people.
It definitely holds a ton of people. I got a seating chart and prices yesterday.
With an event like this, there a a ton of holds. Each team gets an allotment, the league takes some, NHLPA, sponsors, contest winners, vendors associated with stadium, municipal government folks... etc...

They are selling them REALLY early because this is unchartered territory for the league. Dallas is not a traditional hockey market and Nashville isn't known for traveling by the thousands. I think they are counting on people buying the max, brokers loading up, etc....and they have 9 months to flex prices up or down based on demand.

This year's game in South Bend didn't well out until the last minute. The game in Queens didn't sell out at all, but it was FREEZING.

Watching the secondary sites for this game will be interesting once the ticketmaster seating chart is live.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
There was a pair of redline, aisle, right next to the concourse entrance that were going for $180 a piece. And then you had dumb sh1ts who were listing their middle aisle 300 seats for $200+.

lol
Everyone complains about all the secondary sites, but I love them. The transparency allows you to quickly and easily determine the market value of any ticket.

Reactions: predfan24

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Some folks really overvalue round 1 playoff tickets. Might be able to make some money on a Saturday game if the series is 3-1 (Preds) or 2-2 but good luck during the week with a late start.

So I was checking the tickets for the next home games of the Preds, Stars and Sharks.

Preds had the highest TM tickets still available, stars had barely any TM tickets but a good amount of resale tix and the Sharks just had an absolute f*** ton available of both. Nearly one entire section was available for purchase either through TM or resale.

Cheapest prices per team: Preds $118, Stars $90 and Sharks $45.

yikes

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Damn sharks $45 in Cali? Hockey not going so well there I guess.

Down 3-1. Goaltender that's an absolute sieve. Given up a goal a minute into the past 3 games.

Yeah, I wouldn't be too stoked to go to game 5 either.

Mark Nagi

Aug 20, 2019
Hi... I have two sets of two tickets available for the Preds/Rangers game on Saturday, November 2nd at 1pm (CT).

Selling at cost for $100 per ticket. These should be $84 tickets but ticketmaster is awful.

Section 302 Row G Seats 3-4
Section 302 Row K Seats 3-4

If interested let me know...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad