Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Please correct me if anything her his wrong.
If you did the 2 year plan the year of the ASG you have 2015-16 and 2016-17.
Then in 2016-17 they were offering 3 year extensions. That would tack you on to 2019-2020.
Now if you sign another one, you're essentially committed until 2023-2024.

It's almost like hockey ops talked to ticket ops and said... hey... we may not be amazing in a few years. Can you lock up as much money as possible?

Pretty sure that is correct. We are locked in through 19-20.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Please correct me if anything her his wrong.
If you did the 2 year plan the year of the ASG you have 2015-16 and 2016-17.
Then in 2016-17 they were offering 3 year extensions. That would tack you on to 2019-2020.
Now if you sign another one, you're essentially committed until 2023-2024.

It's almost like hockey ops talked to ticket ops and said... hey... we may not be amazing in a few years. Can you lock up as much money as possible?
I think you're over by a year. It would be 2022-23.

Oh, wait. I see what you mean now. We would still be under contract until 22-23, then out of the contract for 23-24. So yes, you are correct.

I just don't have these sorts of commitment issues. Ha! I look at it as locking in, not being obligated for the duration.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I think you're over by a year. It would be 2022-23.

Oh, wait. I see what you mean now. We would still be under contract until 22-23, then out of the contract for 23-24. So yes, you are correct.

I just don't have these sorts of commitment issues. Ha! I look at it as locking in, not being obligated for the duration.
The part that sucks is being locked in during a downtick in performance and knowing that most people can get in for less than you paid.... but if there is value to the meet the team and other events, its justifiable.

I know that you know where I am coming from.

Reactions: LCPreds and Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
My main thing now is for them to keep my seats as is and not convert them into fancy schmancy seating I can't afford.

I don't concern myself with individual game prices. I just look at it as an overall, "I paid this much for a ticket in this year for these seats" It all works out in the end and I get to go to mucho games.

Reactions: adsfan and LCPreds

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
My main thing now is for them to keep my seats as is and not convert them into fancy schmancy seating I can't afford.
Do you have a good value seat? I used to have amazing seats that were considered a lower price pint and they somehow went from being a corner to a sideline without the ice moving.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Do you have a good value seat? I used to have amazing seats that were considered a lower price pint and they somehow went from being a corner to a sideline without the ice moving.
Yes, they're in club corner but end zone prices (for now). When my sister bought the 2 right by my seats at box office price they were more than double what I paid (both gold games, though).

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
My seat will go up 21% from what I paid in year one of the first three years to year six of the last three. That averages to about $100 per season.

I renewed because I can still afford it and I want to keep my seat at its current price point for as long as I can. That is until the Preds restructure the arena pricing again. My fear is that one day, the entire club level will be the same price as the sideline club currently is.

My playoff invoice is almost as much as a full season but that is if we win the cup and play 16 home games.

Round to round % increase:

1 to 2: +28%
2 to 3: +40%
3 to 4: +60%

1 to 4: +187%

Win the cup and it's worth it. To me anyway.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I keep hoping we win the Cup so I can quit buying playoff tickets. Mine were 2/3 the cost for a season, assuming all games played.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
round 1 : $624
round 2 : $800
round 3: $1120
round 4: $1792

2 tickets, 219 FSTH

They'd better be worth it. ;-)

Interesting- on a per ticket basis, your club tickets are not much more than my upper deck tickets.

I would love to see the graphic spelling out tickets for every level- but I have not been able to find it anywhere.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
round 1 : $624
round 2 : $800
round 3: $1120
round 4: $1792

2 tickets, 219 FSTH

They'd better be worth it. ;-)
If you don't mind posting, what do you pay for a full season per ticket? I'm looking at moving near your section from the 300 level next year.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
If you don't mind posting, what do you pay for a full season per ticket? I'm looking at moving near your section from the 300 level next year.
For the coming season: With all the fees, right at $75/ticket if you assume 42 games. $74 if you assume 43. Take another dollar off if you let them ACH it.

This past season I paid $72 I think. My sister bought a ticket right by mine for the Red Wings game and the Philadelphia game on Jan 1 and they were $166 each plus fees, which I think was $3/ticket.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
For the coming season: With all the fees, right at $75/ticket if you assume 42 games. $74 if you assume 43. Take another dollar off if you let them ACH it.

This past season I paid $72 I think. My sister bought a ticket right by mine for the Red Wings game and the Philadelphia game on Jan 1 and they were $166 each plus fees, which I think was $3/ticket.
What can you typically get on the resale market for the games you can't attend?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I don't sell. I give them to my niece, daughter & son in law, son when he's home, sister, etc., and occasionally to my employees or friends in an ambassador type role. ;-) But it's really rare that I don't go myself--I'm either sick, out of town, it's the 6th game of a 6 game home stand and I'm exhausted, or something like that.

Reactions: TitansVolsPreds615

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN

I've got tickets in club as well and do average out to where I'll make my money back. There are some games when it's difficult and we just take the loss but often offset with selling some other game for a gain. Honestly though I'm not trying to make money on these things. Just want to get my money back if I can't make it or don't feel like it.

Reactions: TitansVolsPreds615

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
I've got tickets in club as well and do average out to where I'll make my money back. There are some games when it's difficult and we just take the loss but often offset with selling some other game for a gain. Honestly though I'm not trying to make money on these things. Just want to get my money back if I can't make it or don't feel like it.

I have had a much harder time selling tickets even at cost this year. If people look at preds site they do not list the tickets by resellers unless you click a button that is kind of small. I think people just don't see it. Other teams don't do this on their site.
Also, like tonight, can't go, and the preds site says only singles left.....well , there are lots of resellers with 2 or more. But it's hard to find them the way the preds have asked Ticketmaster to do this.

Yes I'm just trying to break even or pay for some playoffs sometimes. But next year will be more aggressive in advance and probably use stubhub more.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks for the info. I make probably 70-75% of games so it won't be a big deal but yeah just hoping not to have to take a huge haircut on resale for the ones I can't make.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Thanks for the info. I make probably 70-75% of games so it won't be a big deal but yeah just hoping not to have to take a huge haircut on resale for the ones I can't make.

I've found that if you aren't trying to make a lot on the tickets, and know well in advance that you want to sell them, the odds tend to be more in your favor. Tuesday games will always be tough sell though.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
A few other people told me that they got invoiced for 3 game and not four. Could that be because they have a half season?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
A few other people told me that they got invoiced for 3 game and not four. Could that be because they have a half season?

If I remember correctly from last year they changed it so that you only got half the games if on a half season regular season. So that could be why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad