Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Horrible for beer that comes from the factory skunked. I'm on the no carb train, I'll stick to vodka/soda. What's that, $25?
I don't think it was that bad. maybe $16-18? i got a goose island for $16. it's an extra dollar compared to skunk bud light. agree with you there. it's all a rip.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Is this the fan ticket exchange?

My girlfriend turns 30 in March year and loves Nashville (the town not the Preds!) but also loves the Leafs.

Was considering driving down to Nashville for a week andntaking her to the Leafs Preds game on the 18th. Anyone selling some quality lower bowl tickets to that game?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Preds at VGK is EXPENSIVE... If anyone has two extra tickets they'd sell to two preds fans... I'm your guy

Only way to make it sting less is to imagine you're paying for a Cirque show. That's what we would have been doing if the Preds hadn't been in town.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
For multi-year season ticket holders- I am sure you have been getting bombarded with extension pitches, basically wanting you to extend 3 additional years.

Have had so much going on and I have not had a minute to really look at what they are offering. We are only in year 2 and really didn't want to have to worry about this until next season.

Anyone go ahead and extend??? What is the Cliff's notes version of the what the extension benefits are?

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Not a ton of benefits other than basically extending your current contract. They are offering a few bucks off playoff tickets but nothing significant. I'm also in Year 2 of mine, not really wanting to be locked in for 4 years so I'm passing.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
Yeah, I passed. I don't like the tactic of asking for 3 more years tacked onto my existing commitment. 3 years is about as much as I want to commit to in advance.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Benefit is locking in at current rate with max 4% escalation per year. At least that's what I'm taking away as the primary benefit. Went ahead and renewed when they sent out the initial email.

One thing I noticed that's interesting, unless I'm remembering this incorrectly, is that once they confirm renewals and go through seat reassignments for current STH they will open it up to new STH. And it looks like they're charging $500/seat as a "fee" for that.

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
If you do buy back roll back you pick 3 games to "sell" back next season and your 1st round is cheaper than last year and 2nd is the same price for playoffs along with the previous mentions

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I went ahead and extended. Some people like to travel or eat in 5 star restaurants...I'll happily go to games the rest of my days and eat at Krystal. It's just my thing.

Reactions: Jonesey and LCPreds

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Yeah, I passed. I don't like the tactic of asking for 3 more years tacked onto my existing commitment. 3 years is about as much as I want to commit to in advance.
Can you take a look at the fine print and post what the penalty is for cancelling?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I specifically saw some terms tied to canceling when I renewed. It wasn't cheap. Will see if I can dig it up.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I specifically saw some terms tied to canceling when I renewed. It wasn't cheap. Will see if I can dig it up.
You don't have to. Someone just sent it to me. It used to be $200 - $250, but now it's based on where your seats are.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
You don't have to. Someone just sent it to me. It used to be $200 - $250, but now it's based on where your seats are.

Yeah here it is though just in case folks are interested:

Season-Ticket Citizen Benefits

Cancellation Policy:
The Nashville Predators understand circumstances arise where Season-Ticket Citizens need to cancel their ticketing plan. This option is available for a per seat fee, depending on where your seats are located.

upload_2019-3-4_11-34-11.png

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

I don't have it in front of me but it was STEEP. I think my upper tickets would be $500 PER TICKET to cancel- total of $1,500 for us.

Yikes

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I don't have it in front of me but it was STEEP. I think my upper tickets would be $500 PER TICKET to cancel- total of $1,500 for us.

Yikes

Yeah gone are the days of the good 'ol local favorite Preds. We're now in the big business phase. Only going to get worse with all of the high paying jobs coming here. AB, Amazon, Oracle. That's somewhere around 10k extremely well paying jobs coming in and nothing is going to slow it down.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Yeah gone are the days of the good 'ol local favorite Preds. We're now in the big business phase. Only going to get worse with all of the high paying jobs coming here. AB, Amazon, Oracle. That's somewhere around 10k extremely well paying jobs coming in and nothing is going to slow it down.

Yep- no doubt.

But it is still going to be fascinating to see what happens when we have the inevitable down phase/rebuild as far as attendance and season tickets go. Pretty sure we won't be seeing season ticket holder wait lists.......

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Yep- no doubt.

But it is still going to be fascinating to see what happens when we have the inevitable down phase/rebuild as far as attendance and season tickets go. Pretty sure we won't be seeing season ticket holder wait lists.......

It will be interesting to see how many people were willing to sign up for another 3 years which is basically 4 since we already have a 3rd year left on our old plan. The team was sucking at the worst time for that type of renewal. Would be really interesting to know what kind of response rate they received.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Please correct me if anything her his wrong.
If you did the 2 year plan the year of the ASG you have 2015-16 and 2016-17.
Then in 2016-17 they were offering 3 year extensions. That would tack you on to 2019-2020.
Now if you sign another one, you're essentially committed until 2023-2024.

It's almost like hockey ops talked to ticket ops and said... hey... we may not be amazing in a few years. Can you lock up as much money as possible?

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
It will be interesting to see how many people were willing to sign up for another 3 years which is basically 4 since we already have a 3rd year left on our old plan. The team was sucking at the worst time for that type of renewal. Would be really interesting to know what kind of response rate they received.

I would love to know that as well. We passed on extending- the only real benefit to doing it now that I could see was a very small discount on 1st and 2nd round playoff tickets.

We will probably extend next year when our 3 years is up but didn't see any pressing need to do so now.......

And I will admit- the way the team was playing probably did factor in to my decision a little. If we were on our way to the President's trophy again I bet they would have gotten a higher extend rate

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I would love to know that as well. We passed on extending- the only real benefit to doing it now that I could see was a very small discount on 1st and 2nd round playoff tickets.

We will probably extend next year when our 3 years is up but didn't see any pressing need to do so now.......

The only thing I'm not sure of is what pricing I'm locked into vs. the new normal for a new STH. Supposedly we're locked in to increased rates at 4% but not sure what the going rate is otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->