Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
why did this thread get locked and "un stickied"?

Anyway, has anyone heard anything about bonus tickets on full sth plans? Ran into someone that said their rep told them months ago, before people had to resign for s tickets, that there were no more bonus tickets ?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN

Anyway, has anyone heard anything about bonus tickets on full sth plans? Ran into someone that said their rep told them months ago, before people had to resign for s tickets, that there were no more bonus tickets ?

I've heard nothing on bonus tickets but this news would not shock me. The really nice perks of being a STH continue to decline.

cajunpredfan

Dec 31, 2013
TN
can someone please give me a ticket rep number, my ticket rep from last season has left. I have called the general number to only hear Pete's message. I have left messages but have not received a call back. If you have Brad Gillespie's number that would be great. I have had the 1/4 season ticket package since 03-04 when they were first introduced and later grandfathered in. I did manage to get through to a rep last week and was told that they would be sending me an email within the hour, I have received nothing. Checked my spam as well. I know I am small potatoes to the Predators, but I have been faithful for 15 years to my plan and I expect a little more from the organization.

Last edited:

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.

A month ago I ask Jonesey and was told he temporally removed it but did not mean to lock it, ask if I wanted to revive the thread. I told him to let someone else open a new one and I'll post there. No harm/no foul.

Reactions: Jonesey

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
can someone please give me a ticket rep number, my ticket rep from last season has left. I have called the general number to only hear Pete's message. I have left messages but have not received a call back. If you have Brad Gillespie's number that would be great. I have had the 1/4 season ticket package since 03-04 when they were first introduced and later grandfathered in. I did manage to get through to a rep last week and was told that they would be sending me an email within the hour, I have received nothing. Checked my spam as well. I know I am small potatoes to the Predators, but I have been faithful for 15 years to my plan and I expect a little more from the organization.
My ticket rep is Rian Hooper 615-770-2326 [email protected]

I heard that the bonus tickets were no more, as well. I hate that. I always gave them to my daughter and niece and they loved getting to go for "free". I guess they have enough demand even on week nights that they don't need to do it. Double edged sword for us STHs.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

We were asked to de-clutter the sticky threads and close any that were over the 1,ooo limit or could use a refresher for the new season. I didn't actually mean to close the old thread but it is what it is. New season, new thread.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
The half season plans get one bonus game.

It's the other preseason game that's not included in their package.

This was labeled as an amazing offer. :eyeroll:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I like them. They get me back into hockey mode without actually having to care about the outcome. I don't even wear a jersey, just t-shirts. I still want to win because look how good we are, but if we don't pffft. It's preseason. I don't like doubleheaders, though. Way too much work. ;-)

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Has there been a date for single game public ticket release?
I too am curious about this.

I'm trying to plan a weekend in your awesome city for when the Bruins are playing down there (Nov 3rd I believe) but have held off until I can get tickets.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Preseason scrimmages are boring as hell. I'm giving mine away.

No kidding. My three year old came up to me crying because my six year old made her feel bad that she got to go to a game last season and I didn't take the little one.

Marty Party if you are giving away your pre season tickets for any games, give them to jonesey if you are choosing from the board. he goes to the front w/ kids but i want seconds.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i will stay up on this thread around pre-season time.

im also hoping ticket prices drop just a smidge from last year since we didn't have a huge run these past playoffs.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

im also hoping ticket prices drop just a smidge from last year since we didn't have a huge run these past playoffs.

Yeah, I only went to one game last season. Santa brought tickets to my daughter for the Panthers game.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

On a similar note, one thing that is going to be fascinating to see how it plays out is what happens when we hit the inevitable down turn that will come at some point (hopefully not for at least 2-3 years). I don't think we will be seeing season ticket wait lists when we have a couple of .500 non-playoff seasons.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We're a team with a few years of relatively successful seasons (Completely successful if you dismiss those that hold a Cup or nothing view). Tickets are in demand while supply hasn't changed. The new difficulties of getting cheap tickets suck for those of us accustomed to easy access to inexpensive hockey ... but it means the team is accomplishing what we've collectively hoped for.

Reactions: superyan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad