Nashville or Chicago's stud defense prospects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nneate

Jul 24, 2005
Canada
Would you like to have Suter,Weber and Parent in your teams prospect system?

Or Barker, Seabrook and Babchuck?

Personally I would like Nashville's defensive prospects, this question seems close to me, but maybe for some of you it's an obvious answer. Better then another Vanek thread :D

gabby19

Sep 8, 2004
Nashville. Suter and Weber alone even I would take over the three Chicago players mentioned.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Nashville all the way. I really like Weber and Barker, but with Suter and Parent I'd personally rather have them then Seabrook and Babchuk (who imo didn't look all that impressive last season)

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I've really been impressed with the little I've seen of Barker, but Nashville's the choice. I've also gotten the oppurtunity to see Parent play a few times and I love the way he plays.

AgentNaslund*

Barker. Being a offensive DMAN is one of the hardest skills in hockey. Seabrook is awesome, dont know much about Babchuk, but hf say Chicago has better prospects so im going with what they say.

Chicagos D core.

Transported Upstater

See, I think this is a close one.

I give the edge to Nashville only because I think the top 4, in order, are Suter/Barker/Weber/Seabrook.

To me, as good as Barker is, Suter is the best one here; he's the best USA defenseman in a while. Barker would be second. Weber/Seabrook is close, but I think I'd take Weber.

Greg7

Feb 5, 2004
I don't know much about Babchuk, but I think Weber and Suter are both better than both of Seabrook and Barker, and I would take Parent over Seabrook, so Babchuk would have to be amazing to make this even close for me, and judging by what I've read he's the weakest of the three Chicago guys. No one in the league can even touch Nashville in terms of young defensemen if you ask me.

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
I will have to give it to Nashville although I rate Barker as the best of the lot with Seabrook and Babchuk taking up the last two spots.
JMO

David A. Rainer

Jun 10, 2002
Huntington Beach
profile.myspace.com
So damn close. I'm going to go with Chicago not because I dislike Nashville's prospect or have any special affinity for Chicago, but I think Barker will be the best player out of the lot and that is the deciding factor for me.

May need to start a poll in the Poll Forum.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I'd take Nashville's. IMO, Suter, Weber and Parent are more mobile defenders than Babchuk, Seabrook and Barker, and in the "new NHL", a more mobile defense will be an asset. Chicago's defense will be very nice in the future as well however.

nneate

Jul 24, 2005
Canada
David A. Rainer said:
So damn close. I'm going to go with Chicago not because I dislike Nashville's prospect or have any special affinity for Chicago, but I think Barker will be the best player out of the lot and that is the deciding factor for me.

May need to start a poll in the Poll Forum.

Feel free if u want, it would make for an interesting debate!

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Chicago, I feel that Babchuk is clearly better than Parent and the others are quite close.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Chicago has way more D prospects with NHL potential than Nashville and their high end prospects are comparable.

Barker, Seabrook, Keith, Babchuk, Barinka, Wisniewski and Byfuglien could all make an impact in the NHL in the next few years.

dulzhok

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
salty justice said:
Chicago has way more D prospects with NHL potential than Nashville and their high end prospects are comparable.

Barker, Seabrook, Keith, Babchuk, Barinka, Wisniewski and Byfuglien could all make an impact in the NHL in the next few years.
Suter, Weber, Parent, Klein, Stehlik, Niskala, Sulzer, Kulyash, etc could as well. Not to mention that Hahmhuis is virtually the same age as most of these prospects... NASHVILLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->