Eklund Rumor: Nashville and NYI increasing Panarin offers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
After seeing what Duchene went for I don’t want the isles to go after Panarin as a rental. He’s a monster and a game changer but he’s going to cost an insane amount for a potential rental

Reactions: Thrasymachus

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Nashville should be able to get both Panarin and Simmonds.

Go for it Preds!!!

SmoggyInfamousKob-size_restricted.gif

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
I think from the Isles it’s 1st + Bellows + Conditional 1st If he resigns , maybe I’m missing a B prospect - just going off the pieces Lou was supposedly making available which for the record have not included Dobson, Sorokin or Wahlstrom

Fnysnipe77

Feb 5, 2018
Bahaha bah.
It's either involving ho sang + walstorm plus. No way bellows moves and I'm a ranger fan

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I can't see Columbus trading with the Islanders given they might meet in the playoffs but if their was a trade I could see Eberle go the other way

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Bahaha bah.
It's either involving ho sang + walstorm plus. No way bellows moves and I'm a ranger fan

Walstorm? That’s original.

I don’t know what makes you think Bellows wouldn’t be moved... he plays LW which is a void that would eventually need to be filled with Panarins departure

Wahlstrom is probably the more “untouchable” of the two.

JHS is worth a bag of pucks despite his skill set. Besides, him & Torts would be the epitome of Water & Oil

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Panarin is most likely staying put. I think Nashville increases its offer for Stone, if anyone.

I agree. I figure Panarin would have been moved if the Jackets were willing to pay the price for Stone. I think I saw an article or tweet that said they were interested in all three.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Why would Columbus trade Panarin after they empty their picks bank for rentals? It doesnt make sense... Cant see them moving Panarin at this point, they are likely all in for the cup...

paragon

May 5, 2010
Why would Columbus trade Panarin after they empty their picks bank for rentals? It doesnt make sense... Cant see them moving Panarin at this point, they are likely all in for the cup...
Right. Any GM going for half measures needs to be fired on the spot. Either you sell or you buy, you don't do both.

Reactions: Goldenhands

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
For how dysfunctional the team has been (mostly due to injuries I suppose), I don't want us to go for an expensive rental and hope it all clicks.

Giving up Tolvanen or Fabbro (who I don't think is available anyway) alone would be considered expensive.

Picks or lesser prospects for players who could potentially extend, I'd be fine with.

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
damn..no thanks

Panarin is the prime rental target , creme de la creme. I’m surprised no one was insulted by my offer yet.

I like Bellows but you have to realize a 1st is the baseline for Panarin, no ifs ands or buts. To add one prospect who honestly, it’s debatable whether he’s a bluechip or not (I’d say an A- or B+) prospect is not too far fetched in terms of value.

They play the same position so it’s not like you’d be creating a hole, in actuality you’d be filling one. Still not sure CBJ even accepts that offer since as others mentioned they seem to be going all in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->