NASHL EHM sim league

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
unled1dku.jpg

With the NASHL site being clean out we are starting over.

Hey there i am the commissioner and simmer of the NASHL sim league
I know what everyone puts in a ad for their league(since i done it before) but this is my you should choose our league

nashlnetwork.jpg

We have a league channel on youtube
If gives everyone a in depth move on trades and signings

nashlonthefly.jpg

Is the flagship show

xmnashlbig.jpg

our league radio station gives a look when you are on the go

http://bslesimleague.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/index.cgi

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Teams Open
Buffalo Sabres
Dallas Stars
Edmonton Oilers
Florida Panthers
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
Nashville Predators
Phoenix Coyotes
Tampa Bay Lighting
Washington Capitals

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
nashlnetwork.jpg

The NASHL Media office and NASH Networks associates are proud to announce the NEW NASHL Network. The new NASHL Network will emphasize all around new shows, new logo, and new marketing oppurtunites for the NASHL. The NASHL Network will have all shows broadcast on Youtube throughout the 2012-13 season (2nd NASHL season) and we may look into broadcasting live in the future. We are looking into live trade deadline coverage though. We have a strong core of shows confirmed that are coming to the network starting this week. Hopefully more will be added soon with the interest in the network growing. You get 10 points when you start a show which of course is a great oppurtunity for you to take. I will give you a detailed summary on our new show lineup.

NASHL on the Fly
nashlonthefly.jpg

NASHL ON THE FLY will be hosted by 2 analysts on a day that's right for them that details what's going on in the league. This show will be the flagship program of the NASHL Network and I would like to publicly thank whoever wants to do this for there interest of hosting this show. This show will detail all major news going on in the league in this SportsCenter type show. There will be special guests in some cases. The times will be stretched out depending on there schedule.

NASHL Turning Point
turningpoin.jpg

NASHL TURNING POINT will be hosted on Thursdays by PredsGM, and MinnyGM. This expert panel (which also hosts On The Fly) will give there opinions to the viewers and will be a very interesting product to show on our network. Tune in to this show and don't miss the action!

NASHL Total Access
nashlnetwork.jpg

NASHL Total Access will be hosted by Branden (me) every Tuesday Night at 7:30 PM ET. This show will offer my opinion on what's going on in the league, and will also be a show that will be very interactive to the viewer. Things like the weekly mailbag, and SHOUTOUT! will make this show very fun to watch. The weekly mailbag is a opportunity to ask me questions each week via email or PM. This show will also take place in the beautiful new NASHL Network studios in Massachusetts. The show will start on Tuesday October 25th at 7:30 PM.

NASHL SmackTalk
nashltalk.jpg

More information coming soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->