Nash not scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorado*

He bringing the puck to the net hard like a beast but is anyone concerned with his lack of goal scoring ? He def seems to be making players around him better but this guy getting brought here to finish and so far is not doing it at all. His one goal was in a game already lost . Anyone concerned or does this guy have a history of either scoring in bunches of just being a stat padder on bad teams scoring in losses .

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
He bringing the puck to the net hard like a beast but is anyone concerned with his lack of goal scoring ? He def seems to be making players around him better but this guy getting brought here to finish and so far is not doing it at all. His one goal was in a game already lost . Anyone concerned or does this guy have a history of either scoring in bunches of just being a stat padder on bad teams scoring in losses .

He's making all kinds of chances for himself and his linemates, the bounces just aren't quite going his way right now and in spite of that, he's still a point per game player.

I'm not worried.

Dorado*

I agree he creates so many chances and gets a ton of shots on goal I'm just not seeing that world class shot , a lot of logo hunters . Rebounds galore which is one of reasons I'd like PYatt playing Garbage man on that line now that Callahan potentially out for some time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->