Proposal: Nash-NJ

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Roman josi, Craig Smith and a pick for Taylor Hall and Sami Vatanen?

Who wins this trade?

Nashville needs some much needed scoring help and rely on the defense to much. Getting a player like hall would help in that aspect. Losing Roman Josi would be a huge hit to our defense. I believe he's a top 10 defenseman in the league and the hall for josi would be a a some what fair trade but well need a lhd to take his place that's the reason I put Vatanen in and gave smith a consistent 20 goal scorer. I dont know why new jersey would do this. Maybe if they feel like hall might walk I dont know. Anyway what you guys think

kiwidevil

Does NSH have any cap dumps NJD could take along with Subban? (Assuming they are actually considering moving him?)

LukeLocomotive

Jan 18, 2018
Does NSH have any cap dumps NJD could take along with Subban? (Assuming they are actually considering moving him?)

Subban kind of is the cap dump. I've got a Turris at 6mil 2023-24 and a Smith at 4.25 for the next two years I can sell, though.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
we have nothing on the left side after Josi and Ekholm, so neither of them is going anywhere.

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
Josi is a heck of a player but I pass as a devils fan. We saw what the team was like without Hall this year. By subtracting Hall and adding Josi we become MUCH better defensively but still can’t score a goal to save our lives

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
we have nothing on the left side after Josi and Ekholm, so neither of them is going anywhere.
That's why i have Vatanen coming back in a trade. I wouldn't want to get rid of josi either but if he can bring back a player like hall or someone better you have to a least think about it. We need scoring help on our top lines and hall could bring that.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
That's why i have Vatanen coming back in a trade. I wouldn't want to get rid of josi either but if he can bring back a player like hall or someone better you have to a least think about it. We need scoring help on our top lines and hall could bring that.

Isn’t Vatanen a RHD?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Roman josi, Craig Smith and a pick for Taylor Hall and Sami Vatanen?

Who wins this trade?

Nashville needs some much needed scoring help and rely on the defense to much. Getting a player like hall would help in that aspect. Losing Roman Josi would be a huge hit to our defense. I believe he's a top 10 defenseman in the league and the hall for josi would be a a some what fair trade but well need a lhd to take his place that's the reason I put Vatanen in and gave smith a consistent 20 goal scorer. I dont know why new jersey would do this. Maybe if they feel like hall might walk I dont know. Anyway what you guys think
Vatanen is a RHD though

Edit-beat to it

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i might do this, if the pick from nashville was their first rounder. i don’t know. you’re not far off though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->