Recalled/Assigned: Nash and Wallace back to Charlotte, Jared Staal to make NHL debut

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Riley Nash and Jared Staal look so much alike that who knows which one is really dressing for the Hurricanes tonight.

uw1no03rkk33kkpo.jpg
nashw.png

------------------Jared Staal ---------------------------------------- Riley Nash

:sarcasm:

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I watched Staal play a handful of games with the Florida Everblades a few years back, and he just isn't that good. He's lazy, seems uninterested, and frankly just isn't as talented as the other three. Must just be a nice gesture to him to let him play with his brothers.

CanesAvs16

Jun 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
don't know where to put this:
Michael Smith ‏@MSmithCanes 2m
#Canes head coach Kirk Muller said Alex Semin has a concussion and is done for the season.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Riley Nash and Jared Staal look so much alike that who knows which one is really dressing for the Hurricanes tonight.

uw1no03rkk33kkpo.jpg
nashw.png

------------------Jared Staal ---------------------------------------- Riley Nash

:sarcasm:

As I've said before, I honestly wonder if Nash may not be the missing 4th Staal Brother. I think he looks more like a Staal to me than a Nash. I mean which of these looks obviously out of place? :sarcasm:

i

i

i

i

i

Gr8Dan

Dec 29, 2009
NC
Jared Staal was wearing No. 34 at morning skate. Now listed on roster as No. 13. So Jordan (11), Eric (12) and Jared.

11 12 13 lmao if this isnt a publicity stunt I don't know what is

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

All three of them were quite capable as WHAers at that point. Yes, a publicity stunt, but all three of them deserved to play in that league, and Mark and Gordie were more than capable of playing in the NHL at a high level.

Also, poor Marty Howe. Not quite Jared Staal black sheepish, but dad and brother in the HHoF, and you an NHL/AHL 'tweener.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
All three of them were quite capable as WHAers at that point. Yes, a publicity stunt, but all three of them deserved to play in that league, and Mark and Gordie were more than capable of playing in the NHL at a high level.

Also, poor Marty Howe. Not quite Jared Staal black sheepish, but dad and brother in the HHoF, and you an NHL/AHL 'tweener.

At least he's not Cooper Manning.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
At least he's not Cooper Manning.

See, I think Cooper has it made. Because the rest of his family's talent, he gets the benefit of the doubt that he would've also been great, and none of the pesky burden of having to prove it. And he owns a big piece of some energy futures company.

Not like the guy was a bum, he was a 6-4 all-state wideout and got a scholarship to Ole Miss before his spinal injury ended his career.

(FYI I went to Newman HS with the Mannings, Peyton was two years ahead of me, Eli was two years behind)

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Last night wasn't a gimmick. If the Canes wanted to do something gimmicky, Henry would have been #14.

Jared did alright. He's a big, lumbering skater but he didn't mess the bed last night. He used that big body well. He looked better on the 2nd line than the other option, Westgarth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad