Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

So quickly they forget.

4prCfiL.png

Reactions: Yandover and doaner

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I still have PTSD from a particular goal.

"Outlet pass for Rick Nash, he tries to split the defense, NICE MOVE, ANOTHER NICE MOVE, HE SCORES"

Holy shit that was 10 years ago. I wonder if Keith Ballard or NHL player Derek Morris still think about it sometimes.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I still have PTSD from a particular goal.

"Outlet pass for Rick Nash, he tries to split the defense, NICE MOVE, ANOTHER NICE MOVE, HE SCORES"

Holy **** that was 10 years ago. I wonder if Keith Ballard or NHL player Derek Morris still think about it sometimes.
then there's this one.....

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The thing about the Ovi goal as opposed to the Nash one is it really was a miraculous goal as the video title says. It's such a bizarre angle and puck move, goalie over commits, considering it was Alex f***ing Ovechkin the defense actually played it okay.

The Nash goal was pure defenestration. Two ostensibly good defenders just wet themselves. Morris and Ballard really should see that one in their nightmares :laugh:
That stupid goal flashes through my head every time a high end player bares down one one of our defenders to this day.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
When I was posting that, I felt bad on the inside. That day still haunts me, haha.

I was at Majerle's with a few people from this board that day. We were freaking out and the only table that had any clue what was going on. I remember @ck26 explaining to our waitress something like "it would be like if Michael Jordan and Larry Bird were available in the draft and the Coyotes are picking third" or something like that. If I remember right, @awfulwaffle and I went to a Rattlers game after and on the way back on the train I was drunkenly ranting about Noah Hanifin to anyone who would listen (which was pretty much nobody).

Both a fun and bad memory at the same time.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->