Name the Olympic Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Lion of the North said:
Have some swedes been mean to you mattihp ?

In the last three ? days you have in some way bashed the following swedes:

Forsberg
Näslund
Samuelsson
Wallin
Sedins x 2
Huselius
I haven't bashed any of those.

I've said my opinion on Forsberg, stating that Iginla is better and that Forsberg hasn't been in full form on the national team.

I've stated that Näslund can't get it going on the national team.

That Samuelsson can't score in the NHL.

That Huselius won't play defensively.

I've praised the Sedins, but only said that swedes don't appreciate them enough, they're both very good players and pretty much on the top of their game, and it will show more if they got more time on the national team.

And Wallin IMO is a very skilled player, but would be wasted on a lower line, and not quite good enough to play on a top two line in the NHL.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
Den said:
Huu?? SU didn't play in either of the events you mentioned.... And he is a hands down better player than Mad Max.
a previous post:
helicecopter said:
Which is to say he outplayed him the only time i saw them playing together on the national team. The fact Suchinsky was not good enough to play at the Olympics and World Cup should not be used to his advantage i think..

Den said:
I thought it is Kharitonov-Dats-SU is a sure lock for the first line most of all because that's what the coach wants.
And that would be a joke of a first line for Olympics with NHLers, especially considering what else Russia could have to offer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->