Name the Mack Line

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Hi, everyone! This is my first post and I thought this would be a good place to start since I'm super excited about this line. What a wonderful collection of talent and chemistry!

BTW, my vote goes to "the 9296 line."

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Since Rantanen is the driver this year it can just be the 96 line. The year the Avs took Florida's cup. Just like they took all the players on this line before Florida.

I disagree. MacKinnon's speed and skating is something that always gets a lot of attention from opposing defenses. Probably moreso after the year MacKinnon had last year. This leads to other players having more time and space to make plays. That's partly why the chemistry has been so perfect. It's allowed MacKinnon to be a finisher and not the guy who is always creating plays. Rantanen's clicking at the perfect time but it's not purely a coincidence. Respect that teams have for MacKinnon has allowed it.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
This may be one of those names that sounds worse when you're sober but how about the NRG line? Nate .. Rantanen .. Gabe.. Plus it sounds like energy and there's plenty of that lol.

Edit: Oh someone already suggested it

SlugsBernard

Aug 2, 2017
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

So how about Smash, Flash & Cash line.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Montreal had the Big Three on defense LaPointe, Robinson and Savard. I propose The Little Three for Girard 5'11", Makar 5'11" and Byram 6'1".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad