Name Rod’s Comercial Endorsement

Who will be the company that Rod endorses in some terrible commercials?

• Total voters

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I hope you told her that’s her husband’s job.

And then ducked.
I wish I was this quick witted. All my funny posts here (all five of them) only got posted after hours of careful research and rewrites.

Is it a round hole, and could there be an option for a slit-type one that would fit the plastic plates but still not the baskets?

#pleasingmrsrod

We have two boxes. One is round, the other is square. Problem is the baskets and the plates are roughy the same size. The only way to modify them would be to buy entirely new receptacles. I sure as shit ain’t paying for that. Maybe Mrs. Rod would?

:thumbu: Good stuff.

That's right lady, right the "wrongs" perpetrated in a semi-fast food, buffet style TEX-MEX, predominantly run by kids under the age of 21. You go girl.

It was one of those classic retail/food service moments; having to bullshit my way through the conversation with a smile on my face.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
:thumbu: Good stuff.

That's right lady, right the "wrongs" perpetrated in a semi-fast food, buffet style TEX-MEX, predominantly run by kids under the age of 21. You go girl.

I mean the bigger sin at Moe's is the abomination that is their adobo chicken, but hey, you do you, Mrs. Brind'Amour.

I wonder if we could somehow leverage Rod's turn in Airiel Down's "Storm Warning" video to his advantage?

Hair dryers? A maker of waterproof earbuds?

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Cheese, people. Cheese:

image.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->