Nail Yakupov

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Just little stats warning... QoC differences are very small... This is an area in real infancy, but it looks like over the spread of a season QoC is much less severe than linemates and offensive zone starts.

When you look at the Jets the highest is difference is +2 Corsi to a -2 Corsi...

To put that into perspective, the Jets players have performed with the highest difference being +15 Corsi to a -12 Corsi.

So basically the spread in competition and linematching on the Jets is about 4 points relative to the spread in talent being 27 points...

Bogosian isn't as good as Enstrom or Byfuglien for overall results but he's a good #3 with upside right now and I'm happy to have him. If we had a better #4 than Clitsome, it would go a long way as we could reunite Tobi-Buff... I miss Ron :(

that's essentially the conclusion i got from the numbers i looked at...does that mean i'm winning at stats?

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
If you want a better idea of Noel's deployment in line matching here you go:

BYlW9HkCQAETV5D.jpg

This measurement looks at the average % of icetime an opponent gets relative to the team's total. I think Trouba's is a bit wonky from sample size lol.

Now this has gone severely off topic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->