GDT: N.Y. Rangers @ Montréal 7:00 PM CBC, RDS, NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Tortorella has to go. The guy has no idea how to coach an NHL caliber offense. No offense but Price has another easy shutout coming to him. Easy saves, BOS made him work and potted 5. I can't watch this embarrassment of a Rangers team anymore. This will be the second back to back shutout.

MTLSandman*

Tortorella has to go. The guy has no idea how to coach an NHL caliber offense. No offense but Price has another easy shutout coming to him. Easy saves, BOS made him work and potted 5. I can't watch this embarrassment of a Rangers team anymore. This will be the second back to back shutout.

Anything but easy.... He's had to step up and make some huge key saves, including a breakaway. If he didnt play like he did in the first, the Habs would be starting the 2nd down by a few....

Robiyardov

Jun 27, 2006
Feel like Beaulieu's the kind of player who's just better with better linemates and higher speed, skill of play.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto

33 saves for Price so far.....easy ain't part of the equation.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

Way to discredit Price. Not like he made 33 saves or anything.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

I think it's fair to say that Nash, Gaborik and Richards don't have the same level of leadership that Lecavalier and St-Louis had, but it doesn't excuse the fact that he's failed in every aspect to give enough confidence to these star players to create the kind of game they normally are to do.

I bet the Rangers bench is divided between Tort followers and other players questioning his authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad