GDT: N.Y. Rangers @ Montréal 7:00 PM CBC, RDS, NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Every time I look at a game and realize it should be easy (last Saturday against Ryan Miller) I end up disappointed. Habs need to go balls to the wall and put this Rangers team out of their misery.

Habs will play this one hard like the last games against the rangers for Prust.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
If I had known this would turn into the GDT, I would have included some pictures and stats, so sorry if it looks cheap, wasn't my intention. Maybe one day I'll make a real GDT.

Go Habs Go 5-1 final. Patches with a couple.

pine*

If I had known this would turn into the GDT, I would have included some pictures and stats, so sorry if it looks cheap, wasn't my intention. Maybe one day I'll make a real GDT.

You can still edit your OP, lol.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009

If you want, make a post with stats and pics... etc and I (or one of the other mods) will just edit the content into the first post.

Pine says you can edit your own first post. Not sure if you can, if you can go for it. I thought we had a certain amount of time we can edit our posts?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Lundqvist seems to have a terrible time at BC, for whatever reason, including that 5-0 blown lead.

Biron hasn't had much success recently either in BC. He's on a losing streak, which I believe is at 6 games.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
If you want, make a post with stats and pics... etc and I (or one of the other mods) will just edit the content into the first post.

Pine says you can edit your own first post. Not sure if you can, if you can go for it. I thought we had a certain amount of time we can edit our posts?

Thanks but I don't really have the time. I have to go out and won't be back before game time. I know "No excuses" :laugh:

PricePkPatch*

We need a Habs version of "Wheel of Excuse" that just says "No Excuse"

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
First game I can watch in its entirety since the Islanders' game!

Prust back and Beaulieu in, I am pumped!

(go Flyers, only 12 minutes left!)

Indeed...Go Flyers Go....only 5 minutes left now...2-1 FLyers:handclap:

For 2night i say: Habs win it 4-2.....Eller and Glachenyuk will eat them!!

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
Pumped up to see Prust back. That guy is such a spark for this team.

cjbhab*

Certainly a big game for the habs.

Ideally Habs finish 2nd and Jets win first round.

Pens Bruins
Habs Jets

2nd round would be solid stuff.

PricePkPatch*

Certainly a big game for the habs.

Ideally Habs finish 2nd and Jets win first round.

Pens Bruins
Habs Jets

2nd round would be solid stuff.

I was hoping for the Pens to meet Toronto, and for the Bruins to meet Ottawa, actually.

Broons would lose their head if they played against a tight and disciplined team like Ottawa.

Where as I want Toronto to... *ahem* soften up the Pens a bit with physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad