GDT: N.Y. Rangers at Florida Felines 7pm (BB&T Center)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
f5a.gif

Me pre-game with the bois.

You got crabs?

Reactions: will1066

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
This and also to see how Strome fairs as a top6 center for when Hayes is not around. Probably a good indication that they think Chytil is not ready yet to be that this season.

True. And I would tend towards agreeing that Chytil shouldn't be thrust into that role yet.

Once Hayes is moved (it's beginning to look inevitable), putting Strome at 2C until one of the kids can overtake him would be the best choice. We'd be an absolute abomination, but we'd be an abomination with a plan.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
16-17 to me was a fun season. Buch showing potential, Skjei with all his crazy secondary assists, Raanta, Grabner, Vesey scoring some goals, and let's not forget the Pirri Bombs and Clendenning Corsi.

The Ottawa series will pretty much go down as our generation's Ken Morrow goal. The silver lining is that Rangers are able to draft Chytil with that pick. If they win the series the draft pick would have been in the 28-31 range and Montreal takes him. Also the team would look very different and maybe even worse off today. AV and Stepan might still be here. McD probably is. No TDA, Chytil, Anderson, or Howden.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
True. And I would tend towards agreeing that Chytil shouldn't be thrust into that role yet.

Once Hayes is moved (it's beginning to look inevitable), putting Strome at 2C until one of the kids can overtake him would be the best choice. We'd be an absolute abomination, but we'd be an abomination with a plan.

Yeah, me thinks it will be between Strome and Namestnikov for this spot.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
16-17 to me was a fun season. Buch showing potential, Skjei with all his crazy secondary assists, Raanta, Grabner, Vesey scoring some goals, and let's not forget the Pirri Bombs and Clendenning Corsi.

The Ottawa series will pretty much go down as our generation's Ken Morrow goal. The silver lining is that Rangers are able to draft Chytil with that pick. If they win the series the draft pick would have been in the 28-31 range and Montreal takes him. Also the team would look very different and maybe even worse off today. AV and Stepan might still be here. McD probably is. No TDA, Chytil, Anderson, or Howden.
Plus, that Pens team wasn't that good and Nashville was injured af.

You never f***ing know...

Although, it would be a disgrace to the Cup. Would I take a disgrace? Yeah, I would take it.

Reactions: Richard Banger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad