GDT: N.Y. Rangers at Florida Felines 7pm (BB&T Center)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I’m still happy with the pick and sure you can cherry pick names like Jokiharju but realistically at the 7 spot I wouldn’t take anyone there over him besides Mittelstadt, even then I never really liked Mittelstadt and I doubt he’ll be anything special besides a one dimensional top 6er. We got our stud in Chytil later in the draft, Lias is a type of player we need (powerforward+leader type who can play great defense) even before we selected him I mentioned that I thought he was the best defensive forward of the draft
Why do people keep putting words in my mouth? I don’t blame the Rangers for not selecting Jokiharju. I said that they will regret passing on 10 (or more) other players after choosing Andersson, and Jokiharju was one of them.

I only truly blame them for not selecting Mittelstadt, Liljegren, or Brannstrom. Mittelstadt for being the clearly better center, and the type of player this organization badly needed, and the 2 d-men for not only being better prospects than Andersson, but for being a position of need.

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We were up 2-0 and we saw Victor. That's it, we won.

Florida won a different game 4-2.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad