Mynhldraft.com

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I've always thought it's a fantastic idea for a website. And they do a pretty great job too IMO

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Really good site, but I wish they expanded their draft to at least the second or third round

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi Everyone,

I am a staff member of MyNHLDraft; I write for them and update scouting lists.
I personally saw this thread and made an account to answer some of the questions.

MyNHLDraft is indefinitely down due to some server problems; I am inquiring with the manager and head to see if there are any plans to bring it back.
If there is an urgent need to get a quick last look at the latest mock draft, you can still get a cached version.

Looking forward to spending a little bit more time on this forum, and thank you for all of your support. I will reply to this thread with updates in terms of MyNHLDraft's future plans.

still not working as far as I can tell. Just a register domain thing.

Axel

Mar 19, 2013
I think they just forgot to renew their domain name. The same thing happened exactly one year ago. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Epic bump, this is a site I follow for a mock draft, they draft, I think, based more on quality of player than team needs.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Epic bump, this is a site I follow for a mock draft, they draft, I think, based more on quality of player than team needs.

This was the only thread I could find. I check it every few days myself for draft info, but last night was the first time I saw that prospects section

NHL RankKing

Fantasy Guru
Aug 31, 2013
Hockeytown
www.nhlrankking.com
This was the only thread I could find. I check it every few days myself for draft info, but last night was the first time I saw that prospects section

I don't know how dependable the prospects section for each team is though???
The first team I checked out was Boston and not one of the seven lists had Vatrano in the top ten. It's possible that they haven't updated it in awhile but a lot of the teams had some glaring omissions
Their draft coverage is very respectable though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->