Mynhldraft.com

Spetzky

Jul 31, 2004
Edmonton
Jesus Christ that's baaad.

Gillies at #9, I'm waffle-ing on. Like the player but unsure if he's good enough here.

Sutter at #13, looks a little high to me.

Backlund at #6, he hasn't improved at all since he was highly touted. Lost a step because of his knee.

Position wise the Pens don't pick defense, neither would Ottawa.

Woah, Kane took a dive and no Cherepanov (or Mayorov with Karamnov @ 22). no Bashkirov, no Aliu (not entirely deserving.)

and I've never heard of David Stitch.

probably really old

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Go look at lists from Sept and October...they wont vary much from this list.

Obviously the site hasnt been updated.

This just goes to show how much can change from 3-4 months....so the next time you hear "_______ will never go that high" Or "_______ is a lock" Just shake your head lol

MikeC

Feb 28, 2002
L'Assomption
Go look at lists from Sept and October...they wont vary much from this list.

Obviously the site hasnt been updated.

This just goes to show how much can change from 3-4 months....so the next time you hear "_______ will never go that high" Or "_______ is a lock" Just shake your head lol

I have this link in my favorite since august 2006

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
David Stich is a defenceman for the Saint John Sea Dogs, I think he is actually projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd round now. He was in the top prospect game but didn't really stand out at all

Torquatos been on Erie for a while now too so it's definitely a few months old at least.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Considering Cherepanov and Kane could easily go #1-2 this list must be quite dated.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Russian_fanatic said:
It looks to be updated. Now with Cherepanov at #1, and Kane at #7.

The top five on the updated list, I have no issues with.

I like Gagner's potential as a set-up man, but I honestly can't see the Blues taking Gagner with Patrick Kane still on the board.

I also honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Blues draft more like tenth or twelfth, and if so, I could see them taking a shot at O'Brien from UM, or Mayorov if they think they can get him over here and playing major junior next season.

I hope Repik doesn't go that high (25th), because I'd like to see him taken by the Blues in the second round... or with an additional first-round pick that they'd get from trading one of the UFAs-to-be at the deadline :D

P_B

:bb:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->