My weekend of games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJmastamind

Jan 26, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
www.beckett.com
Here is how my weekend went. GAME 1- We won 4-2. I had 2 assists. The refs were horrible, they couldn't even call offsides..I'm serious they missed at least 5 calls. The game got dirty instantly through the 1st period, ever time I touched the puck I got cracked! No joke. I got pushed into the goalie, the whistle blew, I got cross checked while I was on my knees by a defenseman, and slashed by the goalie. Grrrr!!! Whatever though we were winning. Then next shift my teammate flicks the puck over the net from the back I knock it down into the net, they waive it off for a high stick, and I get cross checked!!!! No penalties called either time. Finally in the 3rd period I get punched in the face, I got after the other player, missed my check, and still get called for roughing.

GAME 2- This went better. kinda. We played the first place team, and beat them 4-0. Again I had 2 assists. First we were fighting for the puck, I push the other player out of the way, and get called for holding. ?? I didn't know pushing was a penalty. Whatever. The whole game they were throwing elbows, and cross checks. I'm in front of the net I get punched in the face, I turn around and put my glove over the other player's facemask, I then get tackled from behind, my head driven into the goal post and my stick breaks in half. I used a Bauer Tri-Flex Gold..well not anymore. I couldn't finish the game b/c i didn't have a stick. Well I get a penalty for roughing I go crazy. At the end of the game I told the ref if he didn't want to be here, turn in your USA hockey card. I also told the other team's coach he should buy me a new stick. Seriously I have no idea how you break a composite stick unless your 250 pounds!!!

That was my weekend, at least we got 2 wins on the road, and i've got a huge headache. Oh BTW....Any Stick Recommendations?

Thanks

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
Actually, it's not very difficult to break a composite stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad