My top 60 so far for 2013

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Posting again,

Seth Jones is not 6'3". At least 6'5".

He was 6'4 when THN did their big thing on him so yeah this. He's probably closer to 6'6, looked like that when I saw him.

It's so far in advance this is exactly the meaning of with a grain of salt. Nice to see all the names of people well be probably talking about in 2 years.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

He was 6'4 when THN did their big thing on him so yeah this. He's probably closer to 6'6, looked like that when I saw him.

It's so far in advance this is exactly the meaning of with a grain of salt. Nice to see all the names of people well be probably talking about in 2 years.

His dad's some ungodly 6'8 or someting

R S

Sep 18, 2006
His dad's some ungodly 6'8 or someting

Yep.

Popeye.jpg

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com

yes the USA NTDP players I forgot to update there sizes and weights...oops :sarcasm:

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Cool, it'll be an interesting draft

this QMJHL draft has some high power amazing goalies for grabs with Alexandre Belanger, Philippe Desrosiers, Zach Fucale, Philippe Cadorette, Alexandre Michaud, Jacob Fancy, all could be 1st round picks really with Michaud and Fancy probably falling to 2nd round though.

Here is a clip of CWG with Nathan Mackinnon taking a breakaway goal on Philippe Desrosiers to show you the amazing ability to Desrosiers and he makes saves like this all game long really he is a highlight reel goalie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBiKdN67laE

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
While I think Pulock is going to put up some unreal numbers for Brandon over the next few years I think Roy is going to be the Better Pro. Roy is just 4 years into playing real organized hockey if you can believe that. He has been brought along slowly by the Wheaties this year and I think next year will be his coming out. He is big,can skate and is silky smooth with the puck.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
this QMJHL draft has some high power amazing goalies for grabs with Alexandre Belanger, Philippe Desrosiers, Zach Fucale, Philippe Cadorette, Alexandre Michaud, Jacob Fancy, all could be 1st round picks really with Michaud and Fancy probably falling to 2nd round though.

Here is a clip of CWG with Nathan Mackinnon taking a breakaway goal on Philippe Desrosiers to show you the amazing ability to Desrosiers and he makes saves like this all game long really he is a highlight reel goalie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBiKdN67laE

More flashy than skill imo.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
Wasn't it like about 5 or so months ago that Alex Forsberg was a sure-fire top 5 pick?

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
More flashy than skill imo.

that shot was a Lazer trust me, Desrosiers actually moves his glove to make the save not just did a Patrick Roy LOL where the puck goes in by accident and you make it look like the best save ever made in the world LOL (though im not putting Roy down he and Gretzky and Lemieux where my idols and I still look up to them)

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
I'd put good money on the fact that a kid from Ontario goes before 21.

I would say Jordan Subban has that type of skill, the kid is his brother #2 to a tee, this kid was IMO Ontarios best player by far, making amazing end to end rushes with speed, showing amazing shooting ability, great IQ on the ice, he has amazing speed....if he grows some to even 5'10 I would not put him out of a top 15 spot.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
that shot was a Lazer trust me, Desrosiers actually moves his glove to make the save not just did a Patrick Roy LOL where the puck goes in by accident and you make it look like the best save ever made in the world LOL (though im not putting Roy down he and Gretzky and Lemieux where my idols and I still look up to them)

To me Desrosier had his glove position perfectly and McKinnon shot into it. Then he did the flashy-ness.

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
I would say Jordan Subban has that type of skill, the kid is his brother #2 to a tee, this kid was IMO Ontarios best player by far, making amazing end to end rushes with speed, showing amazing shooting ability, great IQ on the ice, he has amazing speed....if he grows some to even 5'10 I would not put him out of a top 15 spot.

He can have a Ryan Murphy-like impact in the OHL, IMO.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
He can have a Ryan Murphy-like impact in the OHL, IMO.
oh I agree the kid is sick sick skills, if i was picking 1st overall he would be my pick...him or Baptiste...I put Subban early 2nd round right now untill I see him in the OHL next year, but I think soon he will be moving up to my 1st round in the draft.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Sucks Jones isn't on the U18 team... Kid's gonna be a monster... USNDTP site has him at 6'03" 183 still.. So idk if those 6'6 claims are legitimate (unless it's speculation of his height which I would agree with).

My friend who played on the Texas Tornado (on the Owatonna Express this year, left the team) said Jones was a dominant guy who played well alongside his brother.

"beasts"

I like jones a lot.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I'd put good money on the fact that a kid from Ontario goes before 21.

Yup. Look out for Nick Baptiste. I got the chance to see him play a few weeks ago and he blew me away. He's 15 and 6'2 180lbs already. His dad is Haitian and didn't even want his son to get into hockey, knowing nothing about the sport, but Nick is a natural. He's crazy athletic and just flies down the wing with authority and plays with a serious edge.

He should go top 3-5 in the OHL draft this year. I don't think it will take too long for him to make an impact on which ever OHL team he's drafted by.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Sucks Jones isn't on the U18 team... Kid's gonna be a monster... USNDTP site has him at 6'03" 183 still.. So idk if those 6'6 claims are legitimate (unless it's speculation of his height which I would agree with).

He's up with the U-18s now, probably for the rest of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad