My Top 10 2015 NHL Redraft

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
I agree that nobody is on his level, but theres a bunch of HoF players or borderline ones anyways in the 2003 class. What's crazy with the McDavid class is that you could make a legit argument that players like Boeser,Provorov and Marner aren't even in the top 5. These guys are going to be elite players or close to it.
As of now, 2003 is the GOAT. 15' has real potential to surpass. I think 15' will have higher top end talent but won't be as close to as deep. 03' was very deep

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
I'm shocked you're not the only person putting Aho above Provorov. Aho is great but I just don't see it

Might come down to team needs too. Like 2 random teams might do a trade with each other swapping these 2 if it made sense for their team makeup. Along the lines of the RyJo and Seth Jones deal.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
Vanek is top 30 in Goals and assist as a LW all time.
2.place in PPG since 2005/06
Overrated?.
Of course.....

My point still stands. He hasn't been that productive in a long time. He's been on 8 teams. What does that tell you?

slovakia18

English? I can't.
Jan 7, 2012
austria/swiss
My point still stands. He hasn't been that productive in a long time. He's been on 8 teams. What does that tell you?

Dont know what it tells u?
He was Sabres for long time, than the Move him to the isles there he was in 47 GP the best DUO with Tavares in the whole NHL.
Than he moves to Montreal and played a great rest of the season with a confernce Finale.
Than he get a contract with the wild, yes that were bad 2 years for him.
And than he played for the wings the moved him as the best Scorer at the team to Florida.
Than Vancouver were he make Boeser (one of that guy's from u list) to a better player, Boeser said that btw before u think i say that. ;-) .

Boeser, Vanek regaining chemistry with Canucks - Sportsnet.ca
Than the trade for picks to the jackets. again he played well and good and Panarin said Vanek make player better...
and he says [Vanek] is probably one of the best offensive players he’s seen, from the blue line in.”
https://thehockeywriters.com/blue-jackets-vanek-letestu-fitting/
Now he is in his last year back in Detroit.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
Dont know what it tells u?
He was Sabres for long time, than the Move him to the isles there he was in 47 GP the best DUO with Tavares in the whole NHL.
Than he moves to Montreal and played a great rest of the season with a confernce Finale.
Than he get a contract with the wild, yes that were bad 2 years for him.
And than he played for the wings the moved him as the best Scorer at the team to Florida.
Than Vancouver were he make Boeser (one of that guy's from u list) to a better player, Boeser said that btw before u think i say that. ;-) .

Boeser, Vanek regaining chemistry with Canucks - Sportsnet.ca
Than the trade for picks to the jackets. again he played well and good and Panarin said Vanek make player better...
and he says [Vanek] is probably one of the best offensive players he’s seen, from the blue line in.”
https://thehockeywriters.com/blue-jackets-vanek-letestu-fitting/

Now he is in his last year back in Detroit.

Mrs Vanek, is that you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad