My spray paint video explains how humans came to Earth.

member 300185

Check out my channel and look for the video that says "colonizing a planet" and you will see how we really got here. Part 2 and part 3 will be posted tomorrow and they are about how evolution and creationism are debunked. And I explain about colonization and growing a planet.

Here is the link:

Please like and subscribe to my channel.

Reactions: thefors

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
What did you think of the theory?
I will entertain anything that is well thought out. It's what makes imagination fun. I've never been 100 percent on the side of evolution and I highly doubt the story of Adam & Eve. That's not to say both don't hold some validity.

Now, for your theory, It's interesting. Different planets with different races all congregating on earth because of their planets destruction. I like it. Since I can remember I always thought it was weird how humans just didn't seem to fit with all other life forms on this planet. It's like we didn't belong. Giraffe's? Where did those come from. lol

I agree with you about how we were taught billions of years ago the earth had 1 big land mass and the rest was water and somehow they pulled away from each other creating what we know today as continents.. That never made sense to me. I think over billions of years meteors full of water kept hitting the earth until there was enough to create oceans. I do believe in tectonic plates moving and reshaping land just not to the extent of the theory of today.

I started my own thread on lost civilizations and I reference a lot of Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson's work in it. Are you familiar with them?

It would be impossible to find evidence that there were planets for different races but what isn't as impossible is trying to find the remnants of old civilizations that were thought to never have existed.

What if the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids but just moved into them after they came out of the caves? What if cavemen were the survivors of a great extinction event and the only way to survive it was to seek refuge in a cave?

It's all very interesting to ponder.

member 300185

I will entertain anything that is well thought out. It's what makes imagination fun. I've never been 100 percent on the side of evolution and I highly doubt the story of Adam & Eve. That's not to say both don't hold some validity.

Now, for your theory, It's interesting. Different planets with different races all congregating on earth because of their planets destruction. I like it. Since I can remember I always thought it was weird how humans just didn't seem to fit with all other life forms on this planet. It's like we didn't belong. Giraffe's? Where did those come from. lol

I agree with you about how we were taught billions of years ago the earth had 1 big land mass and the rest was water and somehow they pulled away from each other creating what we know today as continents.. That never made sense to me. I think over billions of years meteors full of water kept hitting the earth until there was enough to create oceans. I do believe in tectonic plates moving and reshaping land just not to the extent of the theory of today.

I started my own thread on lost civilizations and I reference a lot of Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson's work in it. Are you familiar with them?

It would be impossible to find evidence that there were planets for different races but what isn't as impossible is trying to find the remnants of old civilizations that were thought to never have existed.

What if the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids but just moved into them after they came out of the caves? What if cavemen were the survivors of a great extinction event and the only way to survive it was to seek refuge in a cave?

It's all very interesting to ponder.
Wow, amazing critique. Yes, very familiar with Haycock and Carlson. That was extremely detailed in your summary. Thanks a bunch. We will talk again for sure. I like great thinkers. I hope you liked and subscribed. I need to get to that golden 1000 subs to start sharing it faster. More importantly, to spread the theory so I hope you share this as often as you can. I will make sure you get first crack of my "religion" video. Cheers.

Reactions: Stylizer1

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Hopefully you will join us in the Garden of Eden. Make sure you bring some water so Jesus can turn it into wine though.
Do you think a modern day coming of Jesus would perform that miracle in Flint, Michigan, if his Mom lived there? I reckon their water would become Mogen David Concord Fruit Blend.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Do you think a modern day coming of Jesus would perform that miracle in Flint, Michigan, if his Mom lived there? I reckon their water would become Mogen David Concord Fruit Blend.
Flint has way more problems. They don't need everybody hooked on wine too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->