My son is watching Anime

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
So my son told me he's watching this thing called Anime nowadays. I don't approve. But he hasn't spoken to me in like 6 or so years... I don't want to be that dad, who starts to criticize you immediately after you try to reconnect after 6 years of absence. What the hell should I do? I don't think this Anime crap is good for him. Next thing you know, he's violent, hates women and starts rocking that fedora and neckbeard look. I might just disown him for good if he does that.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
i ordered this a few days back to fly in my predominantly trump neighborhood.

upload_2018-12-5_12-55-16.png

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
So my son told me he's watching this thing called Anime nowadays. I don't approve. But he hasn't spoken to me in like 6 or so years... I don't want to be that dad, who starts to criticize you immediately after you try to reconnect after 6 years of absence. What the hell should I do? I don't think this Anime crap is good for him. Next thing you know, he's violent, hates women and starts rocking that fedora and neckbeard look. I might just disown him for good if he does that.
At least you have a son. Mine passed away last month at age 12.

Kevs Security

May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
At least you have a son. Mine passed away last month at age 12.
James. It's a good thing you can now focus on your antique shop to ease your mind at this time of grief and loneliness. I wish you nothing but best. You're free to stop by my house and I'll give you a manly hug. We'll get through this, you'll be skinny boy again and we'll get you laid in no time. I'm a high-end wingman brother.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
when are you moving bro

dude it's been a f***in disaster

the people buying our house pulled out 2 days before closing (last monday) due to the people buying their house being rejected for their loan

the last week+ has been back and forth with them about them re-submitting a contract as those guys buying theirs try to get approved.

it's a f***in nightmare. no idea though, probably not going to move till summer at this point (I won't have to pay taxes if i close after 9.15, so that's kind of the plan if this doesn't happen soon)

member 157595

dude it's been a ****in disaster

the people buying our house pulled out 2 days before closing (last monday) due to the people buying their house being rejected for their loan

the last week+ has been back and forth with them about them re-submitting a contract as those guys buying theirs try to get approved.

it's a ****in nightmare. no idea though, probably not going to move till summer at this point (I won't have to pay taxes if i close after 9.15, so that's kind of the plan if this doesn't happen soon)

Sorry to hear that, I knew you were trying to get out of there. There's always someone trying to buy that shouldn't be buying, and it seems like you're running into like every f***ing one of these people in the same year.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Sorry to hear that, I knew you were trying to get out of there. There's always someone trying to buy that shouldn't be buying, and it seems like you're running into like every ****ing one of these people in the same year.

truth. thanks dude. It's been stupid stressful for sure.

we'll get there one day though. everything happens for a reason, or something.

Kevs Security

May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
So he called me a moment ago.

"Dad. I saw your post at the HFBoards. I never said I watch Anime. I said that my friend Colin showed me this show called Rick & Morty. That doesn't mean that I watch Anime. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

PHEW!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad