My son Eric skating

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
hehe that kid is a really good skater. like someone said before, i've seen 7-8 year olds who can't skate like that. if the rest of his game develops like his skating has then there's no limit to his potential. and it seems from what i hear that he loves to play hockey and loves to skate. keep the updates coming!

Honestly, I coach in a local league here, and he skates better than some Peewee and Bantam aged players, that are roughly 8-14.

Thats absolutely sick, impressive little youngster.

arcticwinter

Apr 16, 2005
you can skate on a river in may?anyway,he's a good little skater.i have a lot of clips of a canadian version of him but the whole posting of video on the net is over my head.maybe they'll but heads down the road someday in a world junior.lol.he looks like he's having fun.

CANUCKS

Aug 10, 2005
British Columbia
www.nhl.com
Jysk, keep training him to skate and practise on the ice and eventually hire a personal coach or something when he's older and have his development come along nicely..if he keeps developing..his skating and skills will go so strong he could have huge potential

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Yesterday we went with my father to Skellefteå AIKs (sel) first pratice. Eric had eyes like fotballs, he was in seventh heaven :)

So this morning he went in the closet and fetched his rollerskates. He was going to skate to his kindergarden and so we did, i had to promise to him that we will skate home as well.

His little sister wants to start skating as well so we may have to buy her some skates to :handclap:

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
It been a while since i wrote here.
Well junior has played 2 yeras of hockey now and is doing great. His skating is improving and puckhandling and shoot and hes got a really mean streak in him.
He has thrown a lot of nice bodycheks aswell and he never quits trying
He finnsihed this year with 28 goals and 22 assist in 10 games (10 minutes x 2)
Im so proud of him :handclap:

alienanton*

hopefully he doesnt quit to smoke pot in grade 9 like i did.

Gino 14

Aug 23, 2006
Well junior has played 2 yeras of hockey now and is doing great. His skating is improving and puckhandling and shoot and hes got a really mean streak in him.

How about some updated video of him in action?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY

Bodychecks? How old is he again and what level is he playing?

Gino 14

Aug 23, 2006
Bodychecks? How old is he again and what level is he playing?

Based on the original post, it sounds like the kid is about 6 and the country is Sweden. I wondered about checking at such an early age also.

4Hockey4

Jul 27, 2005
Virginia
www.putcanceronice.org
my son's been playing since late 3's and he's now late 7's...so 4 years....just made a AAA travel team (with the 8 YO's) and even with that there is no way he should be checking yet....don't care how good you are...there's too much to learn before 10 YO....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad