my rantanen for his Panarin

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
offered to me...he added Bowen Byram as well but I would not be keeping him so it would be straight up really. Mikko is 5 years younger as such I am thinking of saying no as it is a keeper league however Breadman is a top 5 fantasy player last year...

I do think I am leaning to keeping Mikko...

thoughts?

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
offered to me...he added Bowen Byram as well but I would not be keeping him so it would be straight up really. Mikko is 5 years younger as such I am thinking of saying no as it is a keeper league however Breadman is a top 5 fantasy player last year...

I do think I am leaning to keeping Mikko...

thoughts?

Just curious why you wouldnt be keeping Byram if it's a keeper league? Do you guys not play with a farm team? I'd keep Rantanen though, and even moreso if your league also does playoffs.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Just curious why you wouldnt be keeping Byram if it's a keeper league? Do you guys not play with a farm team? I'd keep Rantanen though, and even moreso if your league also does playoffs.
cause we only keep 5 total and I have Hedman and Carlson on D already...

In the end I kept Rantinen anyway and rejected the trade.

no farm team...

Reactions: Connor McConnor

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
guy is after Rantanen, I think I may be able to get Panarin and Stutzel for Rantanen...

other guys he has that interest me are Boeser, Tavares I suppose although I am not a real fan but he is in a good position in TO, he also has Laine who I may be able to pry away as well...

depending on who he adds I may also have to add a player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad