My night with Brian Leetch

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Richter is a very intelligent guy. Turned down Harvard to play hockey at Wisconsin, ended up getting a degree at Yale after retirement. Kicked the tires with running for public office, now is operating an environmental consulting firm in Connecticut.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
It's fun to see former Ranger stars that I grew up watching being good guys. Richter, Graves, and Leetch were my favorites as a kid and all seem to be good people. I guess Richter isn't interested, but I would have loved to see him in the organization in some capacity.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
It's fun to see former Ranger stars that I grew up watching being good guys. Richter, Graves, and Leetch were my favorites as a kid and all seem to be good people. I guess Richter isn't interested, but I would have loved to see him in the organization in some capacity.

It's honestly a big reason why I love this current team so much, and the teams from the past couple years. Obviously, we don't really know what goes on behind the scenes and in their personal lives, but guys like Callahan, Girardi, Staal, Hank, Stepan, McDonagh, Brian Boyle, Brass, Zucc, etc. They all seem like great guys, down to earth, good people.

It's hard to beat guys like Leetch, Graves, and Richter though. Those three in particular - fantastic people, humble, generous, kind. Real role models for my generation of kids that grew up idolizing them.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
he is so down to earth it is funny.. No ego whats so ever.. Loves his beer and loves his number 11 thats what I can say most about BL

On that note. I was living in boston and went out partying one night. Went to my favorite establishment and the bartender told me that Brian Leetch just bought 4 cases of beer and is handing them out. I have a Beer bottle with Leetch's sig on it somewhere

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
I might kill to meet Leetch, guy was my childhood, I still have his beautiful end to end rush vs Philly on VHS somewhere.

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
On that note. I was living in boston and went out partying one night. Went to my favorite establishment and the bartender told me that Brian Leetch just bought 4 cases of beer and is handing them out. I have a Beer bottle with Leetch's sig on it somewhere

I have a bottle of Mike Richter and Rod Gilbert brand of wine. Both autographed by them. I have no place to put them. Been trying to figure out for years how to hang them on the wall.

http://rangers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=493539

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad