My new Bae is a VSCO girl

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I didn't even literally know or have know idea what that even is until I looked up ANDIOOP on Google and saw that these girls literally look and act just like my new Bae does when she is around her other besties (the girl ones) they all have hydroflasks and have multiple scrunchies to put their hair up in buns and are very much into the climate change movement. I didn't know being environmentally conscious was acturally kind of a trendy thing to be until I looked this up but I think it's neat that it is catching on

#savetheturtles #saynotoplasticstraws SKSKSKSKSKSKS

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Vicktor I`m happy About you`re knew Bay but Let me axe u Somethin`g: Wat the Heck Happen`d 2 AshBay anyway`s? I thought U Were gettin`g Marold so I Jus`t wan`t 2 Know wat the Heck is Goin`g on...

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Vicktor I`m happy About you`re knew Bay but Let me axe u Somethin`g: Wat the Heck Happen`d 2 AshBay anyway`s? I thought U Were gettin`g Marold so I Jus`t wan`t 2 Know wat the Heck is Goin`g on...
Ashbae got into an argument with me about Donald Trump basically saying that he has a right to enjoy however he wants to have his steaks prepared and with whatever condiments he pleases and nobody should care about that sort of thing and call him Hitler for it but I just said that we'd have to agree to be in agreement about disagreeing and she basically said that if I did not accept her ultimatum that she was right and that I was wrong about the only acceptable way to eat steak being medium rare and never ever with catsup, that she would re-think my marriage proposal so I says to her, I says, "if you love Trump so much why don't you marry HIM and not marry me," at which point she threw my Xbox out of the window at which point I called the police to report her for domestically disturbing me and had her locked up. Essentially, she broke the Vicktor rule of thumb to "Live, Laugh, and Love" which I call "L-Cubed" and nobody breaks the Triple L rule and gets away with it in Vick's world.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->