NHL Entry Draft: My First Round Mock

Kvashinator12

Feb 27, 2002
United States
Visit site
My 1st Round Mock

1-Tampay Bay - Steven Stamkos Center no explanation neeeded

2-Los Angelas - Drew Doughty Defenseman Kings think he will look great playing on the PP with Jack Johnson

3-Atlanta - Luke Schenn Defenseman ATL looks to the best man to cover his own zone bar none in this draft

4-St. Louis - Alex Pieterangelo Defenseman Davidson sees a lot of Chris Pronger in the Niagra defender

5-NYI - Zach Bogosian Defenseman with other teams questioning his hockey IQ, the Isles pass on the world class skill of Filatov.

6-Columbus Nikita Filatov while upset the Big D are gone, they snatch up a future linemate of Rick Nash

7-Toronto - Cody Hodgson , with many holes to fill they start out with future captain Cody Hodgson

8- Phoenix - Michael Boedker looks to tear up the wing playing with Big Peter Mueller

9 - Nashville - Zach Boychuk while small, full of skill and hardwork, reminds them of Steve Sullivan

10-Vancouver- Colin Wilson the second coming of hero Trevor Linden

11-Chicago - Colby Robak the big smooth skating Dman will fit in well on their blueline

12-[Anaheim - Tyler Myers the big Dman who is a project, but Ana has the time and prospect depth to give

13-Buffalo- Luca Sbisa the Swiss Man turns away all detractors with great season in the W

14-Nashville - Zac Dalpe who might go to the OHL instead of the CCHA next year, fast riser

15-Carolina - Colton Teubert the big Nasty Dman will fill the shoes of Commodore in a few years

16-Boston - Joshua Bailey while they look at Kyle Beach way too many question marks

17-Calgary - Mattias Tedenby one of the most skilled players in the draft as Calgary goes w/ skill over size

18-Ottawa - Chet Pickard in desperate need of goaltending up north, Emery has to go

19-Philadelphia - John Carlson the big mobile Dman from the USHL

20-Columbus - Erik Karlsson hoping he can emulate Tobias Entrsom of Atl and be an offensive catalyst

21-NYR - Kiril Petrov thinking he will play great hockey with Cherepanov

22-Los Angelas - Jared Staal taking the chance on the "Best" Staal yet

23-New Jersey - Tom Mccollum hoping that he will be the eventual replacement for Marty Brodeur

24-Edmonton - Michael Del Zotto the offensive Dman will play the PP with Tom Gilbert in the future

25-Washington - Joe Colborne the Big Jr A star will give them great size to play with AO

26-Minnesota - Greg Nemisz hoping he becomes what Benoit Pouliot hasn't

27-Atlanta - James Livingston the big strong forward who can control the wall and down low in the Off Zone

28-Montreal - Yann Sauve to play with Mike Komisarek giving him the chance to show his offensive ability

29-Buffalo - Jordan Eberle super scorer to hopefully play and take some of the heat off Vanek

30-Detroit - Tyler Cuma solid all around Dman perfect for Detroit

kinganze

May 25, 2008
My 1st Round Mock

2-Los Angelas - Drew Doughty Defenseman Kings think he will look great playing on the PP with Jack Johnson

3-Atlanta - Luke Schenn Defenseman ATL looks to the best man to cover his own zone bar none in this draft

4-St. Louis - Alex Pieterangelo Defenseman Davidson sees a lot of Chris Pronger in the Niagra defender

5-NYI - Zach Bogosian Defenseman with other teams questioning his hockey IQ, the Isles pass on the world class skill of Filatov.

6-Columbus Nikita Filatov while upset the Big D are gone, they snatch up a future linemate of Rick Nash

7-Toronto - Cody Hodgson , with many holes to fill they start out with future captain Cody Hodgson

8- Phoenix - Michael Boedker looks to tear up the wing playing with Big Peter Mueller

9 - Nashville - Zach Boychuk while small, full of skill and hardwork, reminds them of Steve Sullivan

11-Chicago - Colby Robak the big smooth skating Dman will fit in well on their blueline

12-[Anaheim - Tyler Myers the big Dman who is a project, but Ana has the time and prospect depth to give

13-Buffalo- Luca Sbisa the Swiss Man turns away all detractors with great season in the W

14-Nashville - Zac Dalpe who might go to the OHL instead of the CCHA next year, fast riser

15-Carolina - Colton Teubert the big Nasty Dman will fill the shoes of Commodore in a few years

16-Boston - Joshua Bailey while they look at Kyle Beach way too many question marks

17-Calgary - Mattias Tedenby one of the most skilled players in the draft as Calgary goes w/ skill over size

18-Ottawa - Chet Pickard in desperate need of goaltending up north, Emery has to go

20-Columbus - Erik Karlsson hoping he can emulate Tobias Entrsom of Atl and be an offensive catalyst

23-New Jersey - Tom Mccollum hoping that he will be the eventual replacement for Marty Brodeur

24-Edmonton - Michael Del Zotto the offensive Dman will play the PP with Tom Gilbert in the future

25-Washington - Joe Colborne the Big Jr A star will give them great size to play with AO

27-Atlanta - James Livingston the big strong forward who can control the wall and down low in the Off Zone

28-Montreal - Yann Sauve to play with Mike Komisarek giving him the chance to show his offensive ability

29-Buffalo - Jordan Eberle super scorer to hopefully play and take some of the heat off Vanek

With La's second pick, if they don't move it to move up in the top ten for a second pick...i say they take Mitch Wall from the Spokane Chiefs...he is a california kid with lots of skill

NJD1982

Mar 31, 2007
My 1st Round Mock

Its to early to be trying to dress that. I say Marty has about 4-6 years left in him. It is rare that you have a first-round prospect in the minors for more than 3 years.

I could see Lou and Conte taking Michael Del Zotto, a offensive d-man.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Its to early to be trying to dress that. I say Marty has about 4-6 years left in him. It is rare that you have a first-round prospect in the minors for more than 3 years.

I could see Lou and Conte taking Michael Del Zotto, a offensive d-man.

I don't see too much top-end offensive talent available when the Devils are up. I'd love for them to get a d-man to compliment Corrente and Exkford. Del Zotto would be a great fit. I'd love Carlson too, and I think he might be available when the Rangers select him.

Colton2233

Mar 28, 2008
Nice mock I always like reading everyone mock drafts they do. IMO Aaron Ness will go in the first round somewhere to much upside not to for a defencemen. I know he doesnt got the size but that doesnt matter as much as it did before the lock out in the so called "new NHL"

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: