My final take on the top 3 rounds

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I don't understand why people keep having Bealieu going to the Rangers -- they don't need anymore defenseman. All signs point to the Rangers taking a forward.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I don't understand why people keep having Bealieu going to the Rangers -- they don't need anymore defenseman. All signs point to the Rangers taking a forward.

Exactly...unless an overwhlemingly BPA D-man falls into their laps, all things being equal, I believe they'll take one of the centers on the board...be it Scheifele, McNeil or Miller.

GM17*

Phillips is good defensively, but I don't think anyone can know for sure how he'd do in a defensive system since Saint John is nothing of the sort. I see a lot of Parise in him actually and I think that'd be a great comparison for him to strive for, though probably unattainable.

Saying Beaulieu's defense is outright bad is a bit off. His decision making can improve, but he's solid when he's back there.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
48. Chicago Blackhawks – Scott Harrington

Pick was traded to OTT

and this Draft sucks from Hawks POV

I don't get why the Hawks should draft a Goalie at #18. They have Carruth and high Draft Pick Simpson from last year. They can use #43 for a Goalie.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
12. Carolina Hurricanes – Matt Puempel
[Canes get a goal-scoring maniac with great compete level with Eric Staal and Jeff Skinner. Amazing top 6.]
[Comparison: Steven Stamkos]

Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a keeper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad