My Favorite Tatar Moment

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Watched his 1st Vegas game last night like a nervous parent lol. No exaggeration he played amazing. The puck seemed to keep finding him. 2 shots in the 1st but probably at least 10 really good passes to keep possession or set up other guys for a shot.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Watched his 1st Vegas game last night like a nervous parent lol. No exaggeration he played amazing. The puck seemed to keep finding him. 2 shots in the 1st but probably at least 10 really good passes to keep possession or set up other guys for a shot.
He was faster than I'd seen him in a long time. VGK posters said the same. Said he was flying out there.

I thought their whole team just looked faster than ours. It might be a product of that. Or he was just hyped up.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
One of the funniest moments ( beside him falling in his first skate at LCA) was from the week Tatar was traded: Red Wings player pranks Niklas Kronwall by leaving a cane in his locker - Article - BARDOWN

DWvQ-E-XcAABRhI.jpg

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Tatar was a healthy scratch last night....not showing up for the play-offs.

Thanks Kenny!

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Did you not think he looked good?

havent watched any of the regular season games, watched the first two playoff games for them though. I didnt think he was good, but he wasn't bad either. He was just there. He had a few scoring opportunities that he wasn't able to convert on.

i dont think my opinion of tatar should be given much weight though, im about as biased against him as anyone you'll ever meet

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I watched, he wasn't bad in game 2 at all. He's just not a 4th liner. Tbh I think he should've played LW on the third line, but whatever.

I think people will shit talk the deal a lot in the off-season and he'll be back next year with his 20 goals.

I feel bad for him cuz I love him, but I'm so glad we got that trade done.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I watched, he wasn't bad in game 2 at all. He's just not a 4th liner. Tbh I think he should've played LW on the third line, but whatever.

I think people will **** talk the deal a lot in the off-season and he'll be back next year with his 20 goals.

I feel bad for him cuz I love him, but I'm so glad we got that trade done.

Reaves, Neal, and Perron could all walk in UFA leaving some winger spots open.

Their top 2 lines should probably have Marchessault, Smith, Tatar, Tuch on the wings come October.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Reaves, Neal, and Perron could all walk in UFA leaving some winger spots open.

Their top 2 lines should probably have Marchessault, Smith, Tatar, Tuch on the wings come October.
Oh no doubt, Tatar was acquired to be a cost controlled 20 goal scorer after this season when they lose some guys to FA that would cost more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad