OT: My 3000th Post

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
So, this is my 3000th post. Most of you have many more, but this is a big deal to me. I have spent many hours here discussing the Bruins; Boston sports; NHL history; and life in general. All with people I have never met before from all over the world. That's mind-blowing to me.

Unable to decide what topic to spend my 3000th post on (after all, you only turn 3000 once), I decided to take this opportunity to just extend my appreciation to all of you here in the Bruins forum, and to members and lurkers from other sub-forums here at HF Boards. Through victory and defeat, and life's ups and downs, you have all treated me with kindness and respect.

We are still a few months away from opening night, and I'm looking forward to another season with you guys who really add to my enjoyment of being a Bruins and NHL fan. You all are my "Bruins Family."

Thank you all.

Sincerely,

rfournier103

PS: I would like to also include @Scandale du Jour - who has been a tremendous friend to me, and @DannyGallivan - who has composed some of the greatest posts about Bobby Orr I have ever read. I have enjoyed their posts immeasurably, but I don't think they would see this if I didn't "tag" them here. I want to thank you both as well.

upload_2019-7-29_9-2-52.png

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Damn -- if I'd known you were turning 3000 I'd have bought you a card. Do they even make "Happy 3000" cards? My sincere congrats on the milestone, but more important, my thanks for making this board a friendlier and more fun place!

(I've got almost 19,000 posts. When does my seniors discount kick in?)

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Damn -- if I'd known you were turning 3000 I'd have bought you a card. Do they even make "Happy 3000" cards? My sincere congrats on the milestone, but more important, my thanks for making this board a friendlier and more fun place!

(I've got almost 19,000 posts. When does my seniors discount kick in?)
Not sure when your discount kicks in, but I do appreciate your very profound compliment. THANK YOU! That means a lot coming from you. This forum is a blast, and my fellow members - regardless of team affiliation - really make this little corner of the web my favorite.

The rule of thumb I try very hard to follow is that I try not to say anything to or about anyone that I wouldn’t say to their face if they were standing in front of me. I’d like to think that mindset has served me well here.

Very much looking forward to seeing some good Bruins - Canadiens games this year! See you ‘round, my friend!

Reactions: Lshap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad