• Lodnia
  • Sokolov
  • Kunin
compared to:
  • F. Johansson
  • S. Johansson
  • Bouramman
  • Boka
They do need defensive prospects. Even on the NHL roster, Brodin and Dumba are the only one's "in their prime".
What happened to Belpedio, Mennell(44 pts, from the back end in the AHL), and Soucy? And Spurgeon is in fanatastic shape, skates wonderfully, and just had his best year.

I would guess that know a hell of a lot more than you do about the Wild, so maybe you should just quit while you're behind. The fact that you listed Bouramann, Boka, and the two Johanssons as the top 4 D prospects in the Wild system tells me all i need to know about your expertise when it comes to MN prospects.

NitroF

Feb 6, 2006
To me, he's more of a replacement. A stop-gap. He's a good goalie, no doubt but he's not going to be Rinne level.
Fair enough. I still think a lot of other teams would need Knight more than the Preds, but I might be a little too confident about Saros’ future though.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
He has been drafting really well, so if its not Byram, he's probably better.

I strongly believe the Hawks will be selecting Byram.

Sakic (AVs 4th pick) had a year end Presser and commented about the draft. He mentioned targeting a DMan and Forwards. It seemed more enthusiastic about his chances on Forwards.

JR was on the radio last night praising Makar. Maybe to pressure Bowman another DMan is needed to counter his rise.

AVs fans almost unanimously accepted Byram is going to the Hawks.

There is too much support to support the pick. It’ll be a significant surprise that Bowman would choose another player.

Last edited:

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Uhh it’s not

That was my first thought as well, the Canucks need to take the best player available but that being said Philip Broberg at #10 would be a great pick for the Canucks.

Also I don't see Bryam dropping down to #6 either.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I strongly believe the Hawks will be selecting Byram.

Sakic (AVs 4th pick) had a year end Presser and commented about the draft. He mentioned targeting a DMan and Forwards. It seemed more enthusiastic about his chances on Forwards.

JR was on the radio last night praising Makar. Maybe to pressure Bowman another DMan is needed to counter his rise.

AVs fans almost unanimously accepted Byram is going to the Hawks.

There is too much support to support the pick. It’ll be a significant surprise that Bowman would choose another player.
If Byram falls to the Avs then they take him, then trade the 16 th for Zucker. If Byrm is gone, they pick the best forward, and pick a Dman at 16, where there should be plenty of good D available, unless there is an early run on Dmen. I would guess that at least one of Broberg, Heinola, Seider, York, or Soderstrom would be around at #16. I even think Harley is a good pick there.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
If Byram falls to the Avs then they take him, then trade the 16 th for Zucker. If Byrm is gone, they pick the best forward, and pick a Dman at 16, where there should be plenty of good D available, unless there is an early run on Dmen. I would guess that at least one of Broberg, Heinola, Seider, York, or Soderstrom would be around at #16. I even think Harley is a good pick there.

Hoping for absolute speed at C.

Turcotte + Newhook

Zucker would be a nice option, but don’t believe they’ll trade him within the same division.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hoping for absolute speed at C.

Turcotte + Newhook

Zucker would be a nice option, but don’t believe they’ll trade him within the same division.
I don't think that MN should care at this point. They are clealry ready for a rebuild, and WPG, STL, CO, NSH, and maybe even CHI are going to be better than them i for the next three years or so, unless they do something stupid and try to go all in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad