Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Somewhere Nick Paul is smiling.

Same as many on this board. :)

There is more jettison activity required. Might as well go with youth as the veterans this team can afford are not what is required, particularly in this financially-constrained rebuild (aka down-sizing to profitability).

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Same as many on this board. :)

There is more jettison activity required. Might as well go with youth as the veterans this team can afford are not what is required, particularly in this financially-constrained rebuild (aka down-sizing to profitability).

Well, I might have spoken too soon seeing as Nick has been scratched for tonight's game. :laugh:

Boucher is a vindictive man!

Reactions: Cosmix

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Well, I might have spoken too soon seeing as Nick has been scratched for tonight's game. :laugh:

Boucher is a vindictive man!

Think that was the plan all along

Lines at morning skate-

Dzingel - Duchene - White
Tkachuk - Tierney - Stone
Boedker - Smith - Ryan
Paarjarvi - Rodewald

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
No thanks. We don't need more clown shows with this team.

I've heard a lot of bad things about Crawford but don't remember much.

Are all the negatives coming from the bertuzzi saga where Crawford told him to get pay back or something along those lines?

Is it just that one thing or is there a list that someone can give?

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Did he even play tonight for the Canucks

He was sent straight to Utica by the Canucks, which was allowed because he had already been waived through the league by Ottawa. The only guy in that trade who will ever play any semi-significant NHL time going forward is Nilsson - the other three are fillers on AHL teams. I'll say this, though - Archibald is a legend in Utica, and there are a lot of Canucks fans who feel that he should have been in Vancouver this year on the fourth line over some of the guys they paid to acquire in the off season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad