Waived: MVP Tom Pyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
He was good in his first season here. For a depth guy, he had a nice run. If he clears, maybe we get a 6th or 7th or something for him from a team who likes the idea of being able to have a waiver exempt forward with some PKing and NHL experience.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Is Boucher locked in his office in protest?

Firing Boucher and letting Crawford run the show would be classic Melnyk Sens.

Crawford is a lunatic and I wont be sad to see him go.

Melnyk probably relates to Crawford.

Melnyk is the same guy who (apparently) went down into the dressing room during intermission and tried to rally the troops by crushing an egg.

He obviously was doing a bit better cash wise back then, because today's Melnyk would never waste an egg like that.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Is Boucher locked in his office in protest?

Firing Boucher and letting Crawford run the show would be classic Melnyk Sens.

Crawford is a lunatic and I wont be sad to see him go.
Agree, I think Crawford is a wildcard. I don't trust his coaching style and he doesn't seem to be able to connect very well with the players.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Agree, I think Crawford is a wildcard. I don't trust his coaching style and he doesn't seem to be able to connect very well with the players.

I don't care. I want a change. Just to see what that change is. We can re-assess in the off season.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
heard a few times now that ceci is more than likely gone at the deadline

where from?? I had a friend mention this and he knows his stuff but I figured it was a guess or wishful thinking

Will be interesting to see what he goes for, I like the idea of adding prospects or picks but as 'meh' as he is trading Ceci leaves a huge hole at RD

I hope he goes somewhere where he can be the #4 or 5 guy, he is a nice boy and has the ability to be a useful player

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
heard a few times now that ceci is more than likely gone at the deadline

I held out hope on Ceci for a while but I've officially given up, he's a 5 at best.

That being said, I could see the team trading away all the UFAs in Dzingel, Stone, Duchene and Ceci. Finally setting up the tank that so many on hear have yearned for for so long. Problem is, like the Oilers, we likely get stuck in the vortex of complete suckage.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I held out hope on Ceci for a while but I've officially given up, he's a 5 at best.

That being said, I could see the team trading away all the UFAs in Dzingel, Stone, Duchene and Ceci. Finally setting up the tank that so many on hear have yearned for for so long. Problem is, like the Oilers, we likely get stuck in the vortex of complete suckage.

I am definitely ready to move on from Ceci. His deployment in Ottawa has really hurt his value to any one but an arbitrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad