Confirmed with Link: Muzzin to Toronto for 2019 1st, Grundstrom, and rights to Durzi

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Grundstrom is a stud, you guys are getting a good one.

Sean Durzi has people who love him, and people who hate him

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
That’s a pretty good return.

Grundstrom could be a real solid player for the Kings. He’s had a pretty good season for the Marlies.

Was a solid contributor for them in their run to the Calder Cup last year.

I like his game, not scared to get dirty. Nice touch around the net.

Carl Grundström at eliteprospects.com

Durzi was recently traded from Owen Sound to Guelph as they loaded up for a run at the OHL title. 2nd round pick by the Leafs in 18’.

Haven’t seen much of him to provide any worthwhile insight.

Sean Durzi at eliteprospects.com

Reactions: AbsentMojo

dman3474

Feb 21, 2009
L.A.
Got the first, and a couple prospects picked in the second round. I don't know much about the prospects but they seem to be promising

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 43-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Well then, the shoe has dropped. We'll see how high that 1st is. Couple prospects. A couple seasons ago, I would have never thought Muzzin would get even a late 1st.

Reactions: tny760

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Grundstrom is solid. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays NHL games this year. He plays a North American pro style game. Always has a lot of goals. Not much a playmaker.

Durzi is playing his overage season in the OHL this year. Just got traded to Guelph and is very hot. Looks like he has NHL-upside.

Can Muzzin play RD?

Reactions: Legionnaire

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Good trade for both teams. I’m happy and this helps the Leafs too.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Grundstrom screams Western Conference Player btw. He'll be a good fit.

Durzi is boom or bust.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
I have no idea who any of these players are, but given it's Toronto, I'm sure their fans think we got FLEECED.

Wont be a single fan say that about losing Grundstrom. All signs indicate so far he is going to be a very solid NHL player.

Durzi is a RHD with offensive upside. Has been a little injury prone. Just got traded to Guelph Storm for their OHL run. I go to the games regularly. Kid has been lights out since coming here albeit he is an overager.

I like the additional 1st. Even if its later Ive been high on the D Alex Vlasic and would love to see him come in the fold

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Haha, we got some good pieces here RP.

The Swedish kid is one to watch. I really like him and like this deal as a whole.

Yep! Another Leaf fan coming in peace. Grundstrum is awesome. Most of us pegged him to make the team next year. He’s almost 200lbs plays with a physical edge. I believe he’s around 30 points in 42 games in his first year with the Marlies.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Thanks for everything Jake, sorry to see you go but it had to happen.

674711.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->