Injury Report: Muzzin injured || Out for the CLB series

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Is there any word about what the actual injury for Muzzin was? Surprised to see him out there skating.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Werenski has a hand injury, jones is hurt and murray.... need to get a few good hits in early to get into their heads.

m1ker

Apr 11, 2014
So you can test negative for Covid but be contagious for 4 days? Instead of pumping 3 trillion into military, we should invest in some damn scientists who know what they are talking about

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Rielly needs to play defensive and not pinch and get burned tonight. He's been burned ALOT this series. I'm sick of him skating hard behind they play as Dubois scores.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Rielly needs to play defensive and not pinch and get burned tonight. He's been burned ALOT this series. I'm sick of him skating hard behind they play as Dubois scores.
This has happened exactly 1 time in the 4 games they've played so far.

I sure don't want it to happen again, but let's not pretend this has been ongoing all series.

Also why would this be in the Muzzin injury thread?

Reactions: Dekes For Days

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Jesus I hope he can play, I dont know if I can handle another night of Marincin.
Has he been that bad for a 7th pairing defender? I mean... I did see that challenges others have had with his long stick, he rewlly uses it well. I also read that he lead the team in hit (or hits per minute?) Or blocks or both? In game 4.

I give Maricin credit, he really has no quit in him.... this is a guy that has only played 30 games in each of the last two seasons and keeps getting thrown in without game experience for long periods of time.

I can also see why he seems to never disappear... hes huge, has good wheels, has a Chara like length of stick.

I used to hate his game alot, but lately i have seen what he has the potential to bring.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Has he been that bad for a 7th pairing defender? I mean... I did see that challenges others have had with his long stick, he rewlly uses it well. I also read that he lead the team in hit (or hits per minute?) Or blocks or both? In game 4.

I give Maricin credit, he really has no quit in him.... this is a guy that has only played 30 games in each of the last two seasons and keeps getting thrown in without game experience for long periods of time.

I can also see why he seems to never disappear... hes huge, has good wheels, has a Chara like length of stick.

I used to hate his game alot, but lately i have seen what he has the potential to bring.
Yes he has been that bad. He has good wheels? You are talking about spaghetti legs Marincin right? Horrible skater. Not only that horrible positioning, treats the puck like a grenade, ices the puck repeatedly even when not under pressure, atrocious defensively, even wirse offensively, wont see him on pp and terrible at pk but you are right he got a big stick, yippie!

Last edited:

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Yes he has been that bad. He has good wheels? You are talking about spaghetti legs Marincin right? Horrible skater. Not only that horrible positioning, treats the puck like a grenade, ices the puck repeatedly even when not under pressure, atrocious defensively, even wirse offensively, wont see him on pp and terrible at pk but you are right he got a big stick, yippie!
Havent had a chance to focus on him to gear a great read, but i thought babs always said he was a goos skater for a 6'5 defender. Yes he treats the puck like a grenade more often then not. Again remember he is a 7th pairing defenseman. Not everyone is a 2nd pairing guy. Most team have comaints about their 7th pairing guy. Thought many said he had an ok game in game 3 thought i read he had ok stats in game 4 too?

Curious did you watch the game? How many goals has he cost us? I didnt watch all of both games but the ones i did he made a few good play breakups. I saw the dubois pass that lead to a goal on the odd man rush... he was the only defender back because of a pinch by his partner and had to play a 2-1 . I thought he played the 2-1 reasonably good... he got a bit of the pass but not all of it, that puck in a slightly different place and it deflects away.

Plus minus of 0 in game 3, -1 in game 4. Looks like Keefe shortened his minutes in game 4 may be a sign of lack of trust.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Havent had a chance to focus on him to gear a great read, but i thought babs always said he was a goos skater for a 6'5 defender. Yes he treats the puck like a grenade more often then not. Again remember he is a 7th pairing defenseman. Not everyone is a 2nd pairing guy. Most team have comaints about their 7th pairing guy. Thought many said he had an ok game in game 3 thought i read he had ok stats in game 4 too?

Curious did you watch the game? How many goals has he cost us? I didnt watch all of both games but the ones i did he made a few good play breakups. I saw the dubois pass that lead to a goal on the odd man rush... he was the only defender back because of a pinch by his partner and had to play a 2-1 . I thought he played the 2-1 reasonably good... he got a bit of the pass but not all of it, that puck in a slightly different place and it deflects away.

Plus minus of 0 in game 3, -1 in game 4. Looks like Keefe shortened his minutes in game 4 may be a sign of lack of trust.
Actually I never go by what other people say about a player, or stats for that matter, nothing like your own eyeball test to form your own opinion on a player (or coach, gm).

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
If Muzzin skated does this mean quarantine is over?

If yes welcome back to the lineup JM

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
upload_2020-8-11_9-40-37.png

Cross check from behind.

Was there a call here ?

Dubois may have won the series with the cross check.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad