Dreger: Muzzin and the Leafs getting close to an extension

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
Hoping for 4-5 years in the 5-6m range. That would be the ideal contract. More realistically is something a bit cheaper than the McDonagh deak at 7x6.75m

Reactions: Unbiased Fan

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Considering it was reported like last week that Muzzin Representatives will meet with the Dubas for the first time......and now a week later they're already "close to an extension"....it has to be a good sign imo.

I'm gonna stay optimistic and think that maybe the negotiations went easy and Muzzin sort of accepted what Dubas was willing to offer right off the bat and now they're working around the hedges to complete it.

Or at least I hope anways. We'll find out soon enough

Reactions: qqaz

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
McKenzie just speculated on a 4 year term with an AAV starting with a $5 on the radio. He was guessing by the sounds of it, not reiterating what he's heard

Reactions: qqaz

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
McKenzie said there might be some complications with the amount of cap committed for next season or something so it may be a deal in principle signed at a later date.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I said it in the previous thread, but I'll repeat myself since my first message obviously didn't reach the higher-ups over at MLSE

Muzzin is the type of player that you thank for his service, and then wish him well in free agency

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad